Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Fiction » Sci-Fi » Aliens, Time, Space: SciFi

Focus: Fiction » Sci-Fi, Since: 01-01-09
Founder: firemounrain - Stories: 78 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 2261
This is intended to be an inclusive and positive community of good science fiction work.

If you've been invited to be staff, it means that I admire your work. (Or that you're a good beta!) :)

If your story is in this C2 archive, it's because I read it (or at least the first chapter- ther's only so much time in a night) and thought that it was worth keeping track of.

Questions? Email me or message me- both are on my profile page (firemounrain)

1 Genetic sequencing as a diplomatic weapon by firemounrain When a lucky researcher gets a sample of the DNA of a visiting alien dignitary, her unauthorized experiments on it just might give Earth's ambassadors a chance to get ahead in negotiations.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K, English, Sci-Fi & Humor, words: 572, favs: 1, follows: 1, 1/6/2009
1 Shrubbery by firemounrain What does the stupid teenage daughter of the human ambassador to a race of aliens who look like a shrubbery garden do?
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K, English, Sci-Fi & Humor, words: 566, 1/4/2009
3Destruction of Mankind by Random Dragon Sci-fi! I'm a big fan of Sci-fi, esp. Orson Scott Card... Enjoy!
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K, English, Sci-Fi, words: 1k+, 6/1/2001
77Dreams of Uncertainty, Surrealism of Reality » by Radiant Coffee Mug Between dream and reality is a thin boundary. Cross it, and follow a simply college student through an adventure of a lifetime that was definitely not on any university description. One Prophecy, one dream, one power. What awaits him at the end? Find Out!
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Fantasy & Adventure, chapters: 55, words: 547k+, favs: 23, follows: 11, updated: 7/3/2009 published: 7/28/2007
4Nemo » by Angelique21 Nemo
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K+, English, Adventure & Sci-Fi, chapters: 2, words: 5k+, follows: 1, updated: 1/4/2009 published: 4/5/2008
8The Society of Heroes » by Ferngully A superhero/comic book story; Ro-wan, a technopath alien, comes to Earth hoping to join a superhero team known as the Freedom Brigade, only to discover the team has disbanded. Meanwhile, two new heroes - The Scarlet Wonder and Gambler - are born. R&R!
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, chapters: 7, words: 29k+, favs: 4, follows: 2, updated: 8/4/2009 published: 12/18/2008
2Virtual reality hypnosis by firemounrain A college student driving home takes a minute to improve his life.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K, English, Sci-Fi & Humor, words: 702, 1/2/2009
4The Star Path » by Love's Enemy Ten years after the Apocalypse, one man finds the ruins of an old army base. He finds a teenage boy named Matthias who's only memory is the location of a book that could just possibly save the world. Please Review! !Next chapter up now!
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 2, words: 848, favs: 1, follows: 2, updated: 1/3/2009 published: 1/2/2009
4 Bravery by Lix Lorn A oneshot about a powerful colony ship, attacked by aliens. But also abotu a dare between a brother and a sister. With bad results. T because i like T.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Family, words: 1k+, favs: 1, 1/3/2009
2Teenage Heroes: The Stone Puzzle by DKH 16 Three teenagers uncover an ancient alien plot to destroy the earth.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Humor, words: 3k+, 1/3/2009
105 Coming up Tails » by FreakierThanThou When a teenager's brain is found to contain an object that came from another planet, her life changes forever, and she is forced to question everything she had taken for granted before... including her own humanity. Formerly Freakshow Now complete!
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Drama & Humor, chapters: 31, words: 60k+, favs: 17, follows: 8, updated: 3/22/2009 published: 10/3/2008
13 Gods of Men » by Atlas Bergeron I am still kind of working on this story, but I have decided to write short stories first in order to get more accustomed to characterization. Please enjoy them.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 15, words: 51k+, favs: 10, follows: 4, updated: 2/1/2007 published: 6/5/2006
14 The Trip by biminator John Streck builds a dimensional portal. Problems ensue. Oneshot.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K, English, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, words: 4k+, favs: 1, follows: 1, 2/15/2004
12Murky Depths » by andrhars A city under the sea is thrown into chaos when the only means of escape is destroyed. Ryan Kane, a teenager and heir to a vast fortune is caught up in it all along with Willy, his surrogate uncle. A race against time starts as water surges in...
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Adventure & Suspense, chapters: 6, words: 14k+, favs: 2, follows: 2, updated: 9/6/2007 published: 8/26/2007
142 Kane's Field » by andrhars As 600 year old colonial ships starts showing up in the Sol System, it's up Zean Ejil and his crew to find out what's happening. Please read and review. Many chapters are currently undergoing major renovation FINISHED!
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Adventure, chapters: 86, words: 224k+, favs: 45, follows: 20, updated: 1/19/2008 published: 9/8/2006
17Robotics » by andrhars Andrew Tann, teenager and student, discovers that his deceased father was involved with something quite different than he thought, and now a sinister group of people is after him. He and his friends must solve the mystery before they catch up with him.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Adventure & Sci-Fi, chapters: 9, words: 42k+, favs: 4, follows: 3, updated: 6/23/2008 published: 12/15/2007
2 Lazarus, A Story by andrhars Just a typical day of a bar-owner in the 41st century...
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, words: 2k+, favs: 1, follows: 1, 5/4/2008
2 The Genesis Project by Anasa ce Fae #0087 embarks on a mission to check the progress of the Genesis Project, an experiment designed to test the habitability of a desert planet.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K+, English, Sci-Fi, words: 839, favs: 1, 6/5/2008
1Cats and Dogs by Loosing My Reality of Cats and Dogs from out of space
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K, English, Sci-Fi & Humor, words: 523, 9/21/2007
Of a Psychic's Mind » by Arancia Rose A group of friends with strange powers fight their rivals to gain peace in their community. The rivals, however, have sinister powers. They have weak, seemingly useless ones. How will they defeat the rival group? One of my stories that includes friends R&
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Supernatural, chapters: 4, words: 4k+, 9/5/2007
5Grapefruit Boulevard » by Meeba Vil A street in the middle of the city finds itself trapped in the middle of a transdimensional spacetime bubble thingy. An epic of nonepic proportions.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Humor, chapters: 10, words: 9k+, favs: 4, follows: 1, updated: 9/30/2007 published: 9/22/2007
1Battlewing » by C.A. Servellon An homage to the ace-pilot-space-opera-blah-blah genre, told through a quick-cut style reminiscent of choppy Robotech editing.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Adventure, chapters: 2, words: 5k+, 4/5/2008
Lumina by C.A. Servellon A short, trippy vignette based on a dream based on a never-finished screenplay of mine. Credits to Henri Cazalis for "Danse Macabre".
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Supernatural & Spiritual, words: 2k+, 4/5/2008
20 Genesis by Alankria Said the snake to Eve, I was created by a different God on a different world... the fruit of the Tree will grant you knowledge of all I have told you and more. Short story.
Fiction: Sci-Fi, K+, English, Sci-Fi, words: 2k+, favs: 8, 5/23/2006
27Corporate Apocalypse » by Otaku42 In the far future, the world has turned to a desert wasteland But doesn't it always? and the thousands of small religions are desperate to find a savior. Thus, every year, the Chosen One Trials are held. But this year, things will never be the same...
Fiction: Sci-Fi, T, English, Sci-Fi & Humor, chapters: 8, words: 4k+, favs: 6, follows: 2, updated: 9/10/2007 published: 6/14/2007
71 | Page 1 .. Last Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service