Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Poetry » Life » Dying From Life

Focus: Poetry » Life, Since: 10-18-06
Founder: fading innocence - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 68
A little poetry archive containing any angst or tragedy or depressing poetry I find that has to do with the messed up part of life.

4 Blue Eyes by CasaNova73099 Another poem that I wrote four years ago. It was my way of apologizing to a friend for hurting his feelings...
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Angst & Tragedy, words: 311, favs: 1, 7/30/2007
4 No Man's Land by CasaNova73099 I had originally written this four years ago. Some guys try to pursue relationships with girls that are shy or reclusive in nature. However, in doing so, they may be in for more than what they bargained for...
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Angst & Tragedy, words: 208, favs: 5, follows: 2, 7/30/2007
3 Nevermore by CasaNova73099 Yet another four year old poem I've written. It reflects the time when I went through a very dark period in life, and how I pretty much wished it was all over...
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Angst & Tragedy, words: 237, favs: 2, 8/1/2007
18 Black Dahlia by from beneath the bell jar From beneath the bell jar a dahlia waits for something -anything- to happen,
Poetry: Life, T, English, Angst, words: 156, favs: 3, 1/17/2007
12 Swan Song by from beneath the bell jar I always did look good in red. Please review. Formerly crimsonpetals.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Angst, words: 238, favs: 9, follows: 1, 1/2/2007
7Hypocrites by neubauje The world is screwed up. Some of us discuss it, but no one ever seems to do anything about it.
Poetry: Life, K, English, Angst & Drama, words: 106, 11/30/2005
3 Untitled by Sly87 I don't currently have a name for this... It's about how screwed up things can be...and has kind of a cynical tone.
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Poetry & Drama, words: 192, favs: 1, 1/20/2007
9 An Author's Instinct by Broken Petals We write and when we stop, we go crazy. So I'll live and write about anything I can.
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Poetry, words: 290, favs: 5, 11/30/2006
5 A moment with a mind collapsed by Technical-Difficulties i was watching it snow outside. and it served as inspiration. its a poem about making the same mistakes over and overagain without learning anything back. im nothing great at poetry but read and review and i'll do it back. any feedback is good feedback.
Poetry: Life, T, English, words: 171, 1/30/2007
33Writer's Block by Chaos Apple My god, It's overwhelming, And I, Can't scream for all the empty lines.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Humor, words: 95, favs: 21, follows: 1, 9/18/2006
13One Hundred Million People by Broken Petals "There's a man who wipes his tears away, and I'm the only one who will see the world the way she does. . ."
Poetry: Life, K+, English, words: 235, favs: 11, 7/1/2006
5Blood Stained Skies by fading innocence The skies are crimson red with blood yet everyone keeps killing, it's like they're driven to it, like they all think it's so thrilling. (intro)
Poetry: Life, T, English, Tragedy & Spiritual, words: 211, favs: 2, 3/31/2006
3Whispers on the Wind by fading innocence Peace, love, happiness naive lies swept away like whispers on the wind -haiku
Poetry: Life, K, English, Spiritual & Angst, words: 158, 8/24/2006
4Spiraling Downwards by fading innocence We were all once angels. This explains what we have now.
Poetry: Life, K, English, Angst & Spiritual, words: 111, favs: 3, 8/24/2006
8 Crying in the Rain by fading innocence Stop. Wait. Listen. Can you hear them?
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Drama & Angst, words: 68, favs: 4, 9/4/2006
3Heaven is for the weirdos by fading innocence -and that's why I'm going.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Drama & Tragedy, words: 111, favs: 1, 9/24/2006
5This is What You've Missed by fading innocence Only the sad poems are written from the heart.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Angst & Drama, words: 135, favs: 5, 9/26/2006
3everything was prettier by fading innocence before autumn took over.
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Drama & Spiritual, words: 77, favs: 1, 9/26/2006
4Angels Up There by fading innocence Hey all you angels up there. Are you watching us die?
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Tragedy & Romance, words: 103, favs: 2, 9/30/2006
1 Sandcastle Thrones by fading innocence Looking at the dead land from our sandcastle thrones...we can't even hurt anymore.
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Romance & Angst, words: 255, 10/19/2006

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service