Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Poetry » Nature » Extraordinary Animals

Focus: Poetry » Nature, Since: 08-13-14
Founder: Balin Lord of Moria - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 4594
Poetry full of the amazing attributes of unique animals.

1 Vultures Are Beautiful by Balin Lord of Moria Can we possibly make peace with nature's avian coroners, rather than comparing them to the human scum of the Earth?
Poetry: Nature, K+, English, Drama & Angst, words: 183, 8/13/2014
4 Simian: Ape » by Balin Lord of Moria Eleven chapters of poems about some of my favorite animals, the apes. Includes the six real apes, plus four fictitious apes I created for a few of my stories and an essay, and of course, humans.
Poetry: Nature, K+, English, Poetry, chapters: 11, words: 1k+, updated: 10/21/2014 published: 8/12/2014
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Africa » by Balin Lord of Moria A series of tankas about the village of Harambe in Disney's Animal Kingdom's Africa section.
Poetry: Nature, K, English, Poetry & Spiritual, chapters: 7, words: 382, 8/10/2014
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Discovery Island » by Balin Lord of Moria A series of tankas about Discovery Island, the section of Disney's Animal Kingdom with the iconic Tree of Life.
Poetry: Nature, K, English, Poetry & Spiritual, chapters: 7, words: 444, 8/10/2014
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Oasis by Balin Lord of Moria A couple of tanka poems about the popular entrance to Disney's Animal Kingdom. Part of a series of tankas about the Animal Kingdom.
Poetry: Nature, K, English, Poetry & Spiritual, words: 33, 8/9/2014
Eagles of the Heavens by Balin Lord of Moria A Christian child's eyes can see the world's beautiful eagles as more than just another bird amongst birds.
Poetry: Nature, K+, English, Spiritual & Poetry, words: 129, 11/11/2012

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service