Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Poetry » Life » Fallen Angels Society

Focus: Poetry » Life, Since: 12-20-14
Founder: No More Masques - Stories: 15 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 4645
Alone we are nothing, but together we are power. Write and free your tortured souls. Fly with your ebony black wings and speak with your cold jaded eyes. Write about what wrong the world have done to you and your suffering. Let the world know its flaws! Life is not perfect as everyone thinks, show them it's horrible side. We fallen angels (staff) write life's wretched side.

1 Realm of Dreams by No More Masques This poem is a philosophical poem. I love making up theories and philosophical ideas. I came up with this one after I watched "Lucy". "Regnum Somniorum" is Latin for "Realm of Dreams"
Poetry: Life, T, English, Spiritual, words: 417, favs: 1, 2/7/2015
1 Plastic Doll by No More Masques The world have become so plastic and the humans responsible for it are emotionless dolls...
Poetry: Life, T, English, Poetry & Tragedy, words: 276, favs: 1, follows: 2, 1/11/2015
5 I am a Writer by No More Masques I wrote this today and just wanted to share. If you understand this poem, you are a genius because I barely understand it and I wrote it. I am a writer and this is why I write...
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Poetry, words: 489, favs: 2, follows: 2, 1/5/2015
2 Jaded by No More Masques Jaded means bored or lack of enthusiasm. I'm wrote this when I was Miss Gloom and Doom. Sometimes I'm so bored I feel like I'm dead.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Poetry & Tragedy, words: 153, favs: 3, 12/25/2014
2 hurt by Lisette Joseph feed back please
Poetry: Life, K, English, Poetry, words: 146, 12/17/2014
3 There is no one by No More Masques People may say everything is alright, but they are lying. This is a poem about how they might really feel inside.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Poetry & Hurt/Comfort, words: 201, favs: 1, 12/21/2014
3 Running by Kari Winters Just how far do you have to run, before you realize you shouldn't run anymore?
Poetry: Life, T, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, words: 171, 12/20/2014
2 Out of Reach by Kari Winters No matter how closely you trail behind someone, sometimes, they're out of reach.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Tragedy, words: 251, favs: 1, 12/20/2014
1 Fading Away by Kari Winters Some days, you look back and realize just how far you've fallen.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, words: 136, 12/17/2014
1 A Fallen Angel by No More Masques Those who fall can always rise and fly again.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Poetry & Hurt/Comfort, words: 118, 12/20/2014
7The Poems of a Misguided Ghost » by A Misguided Ghost The Poems of a Misguided Ghost are the poems I have the nerve to share. Life. Death. Love. Heartache. Depression. Struggle. Joy. All of the emotions that come with this thing we call life. These are the words I wish to tell you. These are the words I feel. These are the words I fear. Even a ghost knows the beautifully scary wonders that life bestows upon each and every one of us.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Hurt/Comfort & Spiritual, chapters: 16, words: 2k+, favs: 2, follows: 3, updated: 11/18/2015 published: 8/30/2014
2 Little Girl by No More Masques The little girl and the cruel world... Those who get hurt will only hurt.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Poetry & Tragedy, words: 163, favs: 1, 12/19/2014
6 Something by Setter Inspired by "Diary of Jane" and written for those who feel alone, for those who can't express what they feel
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Poetry & Hurt/Comfort, words: 51, 12/19/2014

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service