Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Fiction » Horror » Urban Legends

Focus: Fiction » Horror, Since: 06-18-10
Founder: yWrite - Stories: 47 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 0 - id: 3242
If you like to read scary urban legends, whether original or based on popular ones, then click here.

2 Be Afaird, by kfwriter This is what happens when you walk alone at night during Halloween in my neighborhood...
Fiction: Horror, T, English, Horror & Supernatural, words: 6k+, favs: 1, 10/31/2004
1 Watching » by yWrite "'I dare you to take his mask off,' Kevin told Billy." My 15th urban legend. Two endings.
Fiction: General, K+, English, Horror, chapters: 2, words: 776, 8/14/2012
2 It's Only a Statue by yWrite "The clown's face was perfectly visible in the glow of the TV. If Betty didn't know any better, she'd say the clown's smile grew even wider in the dark." My 16th urban legend.
Fiction: General, K+, English, Horror, words: 686, favs: 1, 8/19/2012
1 The Hunter by yWrite Animals are not the only creatures who can be trapped by predators. My 14th urban legend.
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, words: 249, favs: 1, 8/13/2012
3 Trick or Treat by yWrite "'I lost my brother,' the boy sobbed. 'And I don't know how to get home.'" My twelfth urban legend.
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, words: 434, 10/31/2011
4 You Stole My Heart by yWrite A woman runs into an old high school friend at a cafe. My thirteenth urban legend.
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, words: 295, favs: 1, 8/10/2012
2 Lucky Girl by yWrite "They all wanted to know whether he was taking her, but he just shrugged and told them they'd find out before the dance." My tenth urban legend.
Fiction: General, K+, English, Horror, words: 257, favs: 1, 2/14/2011
1 Good Night by yWrite "As Alberta looked in her husband's direction, she noticed something odd on the floor. Curiously, she turned on the lamp. Her eyes shot open when she realized what it was." My ninth urban legend.
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, words: 221, 2/13/2011
3 Special Delivery by yWrite "When Sandy went to wake her baby for breakfast, the boy was nowhere to be found!" My eighth urban legend.
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, words: 212, 2/12/2011
15 The Clown by catharsis7 Oneshot about a teenage girl babysitting and how she discovers to trust a child's imagination that monsters are real.
Fiction: Horror, K+, English, Horror & Suspense, words: 1k+, favs: 4, 4/10/2007
2Where He Hides by buggabuggaboo122 A story I wrote for English class. Dani, babysitting two toddlers, is finding strange things in their house. Based on an urban legend.
Fiction: Horror, K+, English, Suspense & Mystery, words: 3k+, favs: 1, 7/29/2005
5 Ring, Ring, Ring by Political Blonde This story started out as a slumber party story I used to tell. It is based off of an urban legend, but has a twist.
Fiction: Horror, T, English, Horror & Adventure, words: 3k+, favs: 2, 7/6/2006
2 Urban legend by Andydude112 This is an Urban Legend i made up. pretty freaky
Fiction: Horror, T, English, Horror, words: 256, favs: 1, 12/2/2006
7Urban Legend » by chuckles1414 Collection of one-shot urban legend stories, short horror stories, and an occasional comedy short.
Fiction: Horror, T, English, Horror, chapters: 5, words: 3k+, favs: 1, updated: 10/29/2005 published: 10/16/2005
3 Headphones » by yWrite "Bonnie turned her iPod off and the porch light on. It was then she noticed long scratch marks and splattered red liquid on the door." My seventh urban legend. Two endings.
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, chapters: 2, words: 586, favs: 1, follows: 1, 2/10/2011
8 Don't Sit Too Close by yWrite "'Danny, what did I say about sitting so close to the TV' The boy didn't move. 'Danny' Still no answer." My second urban legend.
Fiction: General, K, English, Horror, words: 323, favs: 3, follows: 1, 7/15/2009
6 A Neighbor's Favor by yWrite "What Edward saw behind the door left his mouth hanging open, but no sound came out." My first urban legend.
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, words: 489, favs: 3, 7/15/2009
4 Mischief Night by yWrite "Um, hi," Drew stammered nervously. "M-my friends... we just, like... messing around... for Mischief Night. And they... d-dared me..." My fourth urban legend. Happy Halloween!
Fiction: General, T, English, Horror, words: 1k+, favs: 1, 11/1/2009
8 Just Passing Through by yWrite "'Hey! Slow down' The driver did not seem to hear him." My fifth urban legend.
Fiction: General, K+, English, Horror, words: 454, favs: 1, 6/16/2010
5 Unknown Caller by yWrite "'You didn't answer my question. How are you going to die'"My sixth urban legend.
Fiction: General, K+, English, Horror, words: 374, favs: 1, 2/9/2011

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service