Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Poetry » General » queer poems

Focus: Poetry » General, Since: 11-25-19
Founder: lightblueparadox - Stories: 33 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 4910
poems that focus on not being straight and/or cis. goal: 100 poems

2 I can still love by Jstoli6 This is a super angsty poem about how I hate having to hide that I'm aro, and how I do have emotions thank you very much.
Poetry: General, K, English, Poetry & Angst, words: 321, 1/17/2018
3 Shadows in the Licking Heat by SoulSecret A sonnet about the girl I am infatuated with, and how dangerous it would be to let anyone know my feelings. Written so that genders are ambiguous. Femslash. Reviews always appreciated.
Poetry: Love, T, English, Angst & Romance, words: 127, favs: 2, 5/7/2008
1Whisper by Moonlark Love is hard for those of the same gender.
Poetry: Love, K, English, Angst, words: 37, 9/24/2006
4Progression by undefined soul A flow on those who are gender confused. Tried to be general and not just for FTM folks.
Poetry: General, T, English, words: 383, favs: 5, 7/18/2006
22Breath by Moonjava I've always asked myself what is my sexuality? But I never asked myself what is my true gender? Not until that faithful day.
Poetry: Life, K+, English, Drama & Angst, words: 230, favs: 4, 7/29/2005
1Genderal Confusion by Hiding from Friends and Family Me asking the girl I like to be merciful. Secrets are no fun... f/f slash (mild)
Poetry: Love, T, English, Romance & Angst, words: 187, 4/6/2005
ButchQueen for You by Technicolor Girl T.C.G Well... Its about issues of gender/sexuality or something like that
Poetry: General, T, English, words: 121, 11/11/2003
Kiss from a Rose by DualismsDelusions A dedication to a person I wish would offer me forgiveness and redemption...love for my own gender...
Poetry: Love, K+, English, Romance & Angst, words: 121, 10/16/2003
2Sinner by questioningexistence this is a pantoum about my gender issues. it has form...not randomly repeating lines
Poetry: General, K, English, Poetry & Angst, words: 288, 9/30/2003
4Ridiculed Love by Goth Kitten Is it wrong to love someone of the same gender?
Poetry: General, K, English, words: 171, favs: 2, 2/17/2003
5love knows no gender by Rosabel Valda just what the title says
Poetry: Song, K+, English, Romance & Angst, words: 183, 12/30/2001
2 In the Limbo by SoulSecret In the semi-conscious state between wakefulness and sleep, a secret desire peers out. Although not gender specific, written by one girl about another girl. Reviews always appreciated.
Poetry: Love, K+, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 171, 5/22/2008
1 Transboi by Jazzy A poem to my partner and her gender expression Transgender
Poetry: Life, T, English, Romance & Poetry, words: 137, 10/7/2009
6 Genderqueer by vitriolicvermilion I refused to choose a gender from a list of two options, as if our Technicolor world is made up of black and white. /Unfinalized title, I think.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Drama, words: 941, favs: 10, 2/27/2011
Male Or Female? by Lost Lady Silver Objecting to labels, and existing outside the gender binary
Poetry: General, K, English, Poetry, words: 160, favs: 1, 3/28/2011
1 I Wonder Sometimes by Phoenix Cassian A brief piece of spoken word about how different my life would be if society hadn't forced gender onto me.
Poetry: Life, K, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, words: 248, favs: 1, 8/3/2011
If I was Allowed to Love You by Romantic Tissues If only that thing called gender didn't affect who you love.
Poetry: Love, K, English, Romance & Angst, words: 193, 9/21/2011
1I Like Me For Me by Apostle's Note A short poem about myself, who I am and my gender identity. May or may not add more chapters later
Poetry: Life, K, English, words: 232, 9/22/2011
3 Transgender Youth We Tell Our Own Stories by Horrible Warning Little... thing... from the points of view of three different gender-non-conforming youth.
Poetry: General, K, English, words: 201, favs: 2, 12/17/2011
Dysphoria by Karamazov A collection of poems dealing with gender and racial dysphoria. "Who am I to all but shun her image? A man trapped in biological bondage."
Poetry: Life, T, English, Poetry, words: 247, 12/26/2011
2Guilty Pleasure by kurohimex105 This poem is about falling in love with someone of the same gender.
Poetry: Love, K+, English, Romance & Poetry, words: 140, favs: 2, 5/16/2012
1 The Boy of Pain by theschwa72 A poem about someone's thoughts and feelings when they are dealing with gender identity issues.
Poetry: Life, K, English, Angst & Poetry, words: 274, 9/6/2013
1 The Honest Truth by RisaRussell When you realize you like someone of the same gender, it can be terrifying wondering what the world will think of But remember the most important law of life, the honest truth: love is never a
Poetry: Love, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 148, favs: 1, 9/28/2013
A Hat by Devon04 If you change just a few aspects of your appearance suddenly your gender can be nondescript.
Poetry: Life, T, English, Poetry & Hurt/Comfort, words: 278, favs: 1, 11/12/2013
Societal Constructs by ThisStormWillPass A poem about gender and society
Poetry: Life, K, English, Spiritual, words: 73, 3/8/2015
30 | Page 1 2 Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service