for Fairy Boys

1/4/2003 c5 9SchizoAuthoress
::screams:: You, you...you drive me crazy! You're such a good writer! I'm gonna eventually go through all your stuff and then there will be no more! Why? Keep writing, or I'll sneak on a plane to Boston and hunt you down! ::calms:: Sorry. I've never actually done that...whoo, breathe, breathe.

Really good. Really f'ing cool. Will there be a sequel? ::makes puppy eyes:: Pwease?

~~Schiz

the crazy little bitch who loves you!
1/4/2003 c3 SchizoAuthoress
Well, I was gonna review after each chapter, but this is just too damn good to stop reading! Anyway, I figured I better force myself to review, since this is a highly awesome fic and all...seriously, I will be checking out these bands...BTW, fairy wings? Sexy! ;) I love this story, it's great. You're great. I will stop babbling now.

~~Schiz

PS, "Philosophers of Maybe" part four is up, part five coming soon!
12/19/2002 c5 woo hoo
wow I loved that... great job :)
12/17/2002 c5 8PaperLanterns
very very nice. I'm glad i read it and honered to have such a great chapter dedicated to me. THank you very much. And the second to last paragraph of this story is really good, original, and well written. Well done, a fish called sid. (and paperlanterns is my favorite song too) YAY!
12/17/2002 c5 7Daylily Gold
Absolutely perfect and totally beautiful. This is simply amazing. ^_^ Wonderful, wonderful story. Can't wait for the next one!
12/16/2002 c5 37wingless
i liked this chapter to, but possibly the story would have been better off without it. the last chapter has such a powerful ending maybe you could have just left it at that.

but what do i know?
12/15/2002 c4 omgjustdeletethisfuckingaccoun
wow... i LOVE this story!
12/15/2002 c4 wingless
i really like this story

it starts out light...but later it's beautiful

pretty fairy boys are the best...

i like their names syd (vicious) johnny (rotten)

im a punk fan too.

and by the way thanks for your review of Dom

i havent decided what should happen next...

any ideas?
12/9/2002 c4 communist daughter
jebus...you've got me on the edge of my seat! wonderfully sweet and fresh idea, and incredibly vivid characterization. i can actually see Syd and John, and making John deaf was a very strategic move - it adds a lot to the story. good job!
12/1/2002 c4 7Daylily Gold
Beautiful! *standing ovation* Simply awesome! And there's MORE, too? You are too cool.
11/11/2002 c3 Bitter Berry
How come I haven't seen this around till now! What is my problem? Hmmm... O_O

Anyway! Woo! Punkers! This is really cool. Oi! *hehe* I'll have to get my friend to read this...she'll love it. The characters are great. The storyline is great. It's all great so far. Please update soon!

-Bitter B.
11/11/2002 c3 39Kayley
Oo, I like this! Wonderful plot and beautifully written. I have to to say, I've never heard of Pansy Division but after seeing it in your a/n I looked them up and downloaded a bunch of their music (well, actually we are still waiting on that...). They're great, thank you for introducing me to a new band! ^_^ Anyway, this is a beautiful story so far and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Please update soon!
11/11/2002 c3 An Arabian Nightmare
*clutches last sentence of chapter 3 in the hope that it won't finish*

More story please?

*grabs your leg*

Pleeeeasssee?

*glares*

More. Story.

Hehe, I liiiikeee slash. Three years ago, I arrived at ff.net. I hated slash (No homophobia or anything-I hated all romance stories, but band slash used to get to me somehow-I was twelve). And then I ran out of stories, and had to start reading slash. And then I fell in love. And then all I ever wanted to read was slash. And it's still the only kind of romance I can read.

*pause*

But you don't care about that, do you? (*whispers* You know of anymore good slash stories, now music went bye bye?)

Anyway, yeah, I read in your profile that you used to write in the Music section. I recognise your name. Which band did you write for?

Wow, why am I still rambling on about completely unrelated things? I need more of this. Please. Write more. I'll threaten you. I'll take away your pancakes. I'll...I'll...I'll...do something!
11/11/2002 c3 Daylily Gold
Sheesh! Even I could tell Michael was up to something. *laughs* Absolutely wonderful chapter! ^_^ I'm so happy you updated!
11/11/2002 c3 9Bienfoy
aww!i updated too :D another fabby chapter-jhon and syd are *almost*there...they're so cute!especially syd!*hugs*can't wait for another update
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »