for Fairy Boys

11/11/2002 c3 5AriadneEthereal
I like it, so write more NOW! :D 'Taxi Driver', lavender hair and vinyl pants... what more could you ask for?
11/10/2002 c2 Eileen5
You thanked me! ME! The story is beyond wonderful, and you know I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter so hurry up and write it so I can read it before I go nuts. I love this story. :)
11/6/2002 c1 xavier
Love the band names. (Pansy Division!) do you know any guys this beautiful?
10/26/2002 c2 9Bienfoy
heeeey this really is good.the two main boys are so cute, i love this!isn't slash the best?
10/24/2002 c2 6an bohtan
ohh i like it.
10/21/2002 c2 Daylily Gold
Woohoo! Gotta love updates, especially in fun-fun stories. ^_^ Seriously, this story still rocks, and I'm waiting most impatiently for more. Bravo!
10/21/2002 c2 2QuinnyBarton
Ooooh. The plot thickens! I like it.
10/17/2002 c1 7Daylily Gold
O.O You're going to continue, right? This is AWESOME! *standing ovation* I adore it already. Really. Seriously. I feel like such a fangirl.
10/8/2002 c1 2QuinnyBarton
Yay! This story makes me happy! Haha, I think I influence you about as much as you influence me. Sweet. Keep writing, I wanna see where this goes.
10/7/2002 c1 trustAnti
Very sweet and well-written.. just keep with the deaf thing, the music tapes seemed a little out of place. Or you could define the range of Johnny's hearing?

Odd that the two are so affectionate without even realizing they care for each other, but the "Who could you not have"-"You" lines are gorgeous.

Very nice. Loved the descriptions of queer punk bands, the Syd Vicious references, and how they both seem to read with a perfect, gentle confidence.

Really in love with the characters thus far, which isn't common for me. More, now! *grin*
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3