for Nightfall: The First Season

4/22/2006 c1 Claude Ashe
I can't wait to get a copy of my own for this book, and I'm definitely going to read the rest of the seasons now, even though I'll probably get confused or something. Keep up the good work.
1/25/2006 c1 23TheWolfEmperor
I've read and reviewed this ages ago, but I wanted to say congratulations on getting it published at last.

I look forward to being one of your readers.

Keep us updated on book signing tours and such. ;)
10/11/2005 c1 1gothic-writer-13
nice job! :D
9/7/2005 c14 5Jack the Ripper
Willum, you are a bloody genius! I love the enitre story so far. I cannot wait to get to the sequels!
8/22/2005 c2 NymphMischief
a little confused. who was it in the first chapter? were they one of the characters from the second?
6/9/2005 c1 9Alteng
Okay, so you don't write all comedies. I was taking that from your profile. Oh well, this seems to be the beginning of a series that you are writing. So, I thought I would read this one.

You did bring up the point that I oftn make about vampire stories in that if vampires simply create vampires by draining the victim, then the world will be overrunned and there will be a food shortage. Rather stupid of them, don't you think, but depending upopn how you take vampirism, the vampire might run on a complete animal standard.

I like the beginning of this story in that it reminds me of a 50's sort of movie, kind of like "The Last Man on Earth" . . . I think that it the title of it. Anyway, the point is that the movies start off with that kind of narrative.

You also have a logical explanation for the spread of the vampirism. I can see the scientists studying the vampire and the blood, and eventually giving it to humans. I just wonder if the curse or disease worked in the lab rats, or is it not conductive to non-human blood. Yes, I have done too many vampire stories . . .
12/30/2004 c2 A Dreamcatchers Nightmare
hey, you are a pretty good writer. it is hard to fimd a good vampire story on these fanfiac and ficpress sites. they are either go to fast or they don't write past the first chapter. sorry this review is late...a few years, but it is still really good. ~Rachel
9/14/2004 c3 1Pheo
cool chapter i loved it
U'r a very good writer too
you should write books ^_^
9/14/2004 c2 Pheo
im so liking this fic ^_^
9/14/2004 c1 Pheo
Deep... i liked it and im glad theres more chapters
laters ^_~
7/30/2004 c4 26Endless Nightmares
Hello- The writing is getting better and better. It was never bad, but you know what I mean. Everything is going smoothly.
7/30/2004 c3 Endless Nightmares
Hello- I'm starting to like Diane and Ron, and Roy. You crafted them very well.
7/30/2004 c2 Endless Nightmares
Hello- It's kind of funny. There is a character named "Bill" in your story. HAHA. Anyway, great chapter, grwat descriptions.
7/30/2004 c1 Endless Nightmares
Hmm...quite mysterious chapter Willum. I should have read this before any of the other series...damn it.
6/16/2004 c1 16aalagidude
whoa man wait thats awesome stuff cool keep writing
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »