for Slash

10/7/2006 c1 9ByFyreLyte
Damn, that's some gruesome stuff...great style, and chilling descriptions. I suppose this is where it ends, which can really add to the scary quality.
6/30/2006 c1 116Nianko
Great work...well writen and everything...it didn't dosen't have much suspance,but it gives you an unconfortable feeling. Nice work =)

nK
6/28/2006 c1 16Teens
OH..MY...GOD! That is sick! Great piece. It really got me. I'm totally creeped out now. Who...
6/27/2006 c1 3Padmik
Holy shi-!

That's like disturbing yet really good!
6/27/2006 c1 34x.Blue.Rose.x
Wow...That's amazing. There's good character development and a defenite relationship established from the very beginning. There's a storyline and objectives are well defined for both of them. I loved the story. Good work. ^_^
1/1/2006 c1 3Geistjaeger
Has a Clive Barker feel to it. Very twisted.
11/30/2005 c1 Sierra
Erm... this is a great story. The problem is, I found someone copied it. Here's the url:

http:/w.fanfiction.net/s/1660273/1/

Just wanted to let you know...

Great story, it is so awesome. xDD

~Sierra
8/16/2005 c1 17A. Staley
OH... MY... GOD! One word sums this up... AWESOME. Anticipating the next chapter! I'm adding you to my favorite autors list as we speak...
7/12/2005 c1 lilperkygurl5857
no second part...nbut loved it...it was cool scary sorda...B+
7/12/2005 c1 lilperkygurl5857
no second part...nbut loved it...it was cool scary sorda...B+
6/14/2005 c1 NK350Z85
Great story! it was very disturbing, but in a good way! great description and great job on the story!
6/14/2005 c1 56whatsapenname
very nice, kind of a buffalo bill character sans quirkiness. i noticed a couple of times you used "set" instead of "sit" but otherwise very well done, i liked it.

~whatsa
6/7/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
^_^ I can see the influence from the film, or what ever inspiration you got from it. the book and movie are both equally good and I love how this had a distinct, yet familiar feel to it. the ending, was just so utterly creepy. my heart was racing, my bloodbumping in my veins so rapidly as I read. well done! beautiful work and positivly amazing horror story, though more implicated then anything it is still amazing.

!~* noelle *~!
10/26/2004 c1 4KiltedBanshee
Nice little "shapshot" of horror. I dig it.
5/3/2004 c1 Rythe
Woo! Horroific! I loved it! Normally I enjoy longer horror stories, one that contain a protaganist that actually comes close to winning but loses and dies...^_^cheerio
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »