for Slash

7/12/2003 c1 40R. Blade
OMG! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! totally loved it. this is one of my favorite types of stories. great detail too. and the last line... brilliant. a nice change from the usual 'gentle' stories. keep going! loved it!

~scars~
7/12/2003 c1 28Diana Shore
Creepy.
6/19/2003 c1 24greenzzz
you are really a great writer!*smiles*

greenz
6/11/2003 c1 iridium
Very interesting . . . although I wouldn't call it original, it certainly was a nice creepy read.
5/22/2003 c1 62BloodBrother
Short, but sweet. Excellent story!
5/21/2003 c1 2Aktrise
THIS IS VERY VERY GOOD - VERY CREEPY. DONT THINK ILL GO BAR HOPPING ANY TIME SOON, LOL :-/ WELL ANYWAY GOOD STORY! PLEASE READ AND REVEIW MINE, TEARS OF SILVER!
5/17/2003 c1 41Willum
If you're reading the reviews before checking out the story, just let me confirm what has been noted...

I am a huge fan of "Silence of the Lambs". I think it's one of the greatest psychological horror movies ever-though it does go beyond just the psychological.

Okay, I'm rambling.
5/15/2003 c1 silma
Ah! Scary but awesome!
5/15/2003 c1 7cheese peanut
Chilling...very chilling. I loved it though.Reminds me of Silence of the Lambs but still, very good. If it's not too much trouble, read my story.
2/10/2003 c1 70Megan
Ohhh! He needs to be eaten by rabid chihuahuas! Or have his testicles cut off with a jagged spoon! Argh! The asshole! I loved the story! Loved it! And the weak female character didn't even bother me!
1/23/2003 c1 unclepauly
Short but to the point, reminding me a little of the style of your earlier story, Profile in Shades of Night. Excellent work!
10/15/2002 c1 6Strider Hunter
Finally get to review again...sigh.

Well "horror" aptly describes this little gem. Twisted, Willum. The theme of trophies sounded a bit generic...but it reminded me of Buffalo Bill in SotL. I actually expected something more otherworldly to pop into the story. Then again, not all stories involve the supernatural, do they?

Well done as usual, makes me want to go back to short fiction myself...
10/11/2002 c1 Rainbow-Skittles
*shudders* Ohhh, man...that is just gruesome. Fantastic job, as usual. What else could we expect from one of the best writers here? *smiles* Peace!
10/9/2002 c1 8SweetEvil
ARGH. This is scary! He's scary! You're scary! How do you think up these things! Okay, now that I'm disturbed I'm going to try to think happy thoughts... Good job on the short story, Willum. :)
10/9/2002 c1 No longer using this account
I am surprised Willum, not another vampire story.

Anyway down to business... oh why bother as you are a good writer with as far as I can tell you have flawless grammer and spelling.

The plot is interesting and somewhat sick. Unlike the others I have read of yours I believe this to be more orginal.

I have no idea what else to write. So, keep up the good work.

Grim Writter