for And Yet Another

5/22/2006 c1 2writergurlLW
You're truly not telling me that you're stoppnig the story right here! Oh why, this story is so good.
1/25/2006 c1 2c12f
your stories are just amazing! I really loved the twist you put in the end of the story. You are truely a talented writer.
1/4/2006 c1 47mystic-georgia
I swear I've met this kind of paradoxical humour before. Oh.. wait. It must be you!

*giggles*Love the story and characters. By the way, you still haven't updated on that Lillith story. :S

Ciao.
9/10/2005 c1 31i am valentine
This was so funny! I love Reginald, i hope to see him in more chapters!
11/20/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hmm...yet another vampire tale to laugh at, just kiddin...
8/9/2004 c1 44Amara the Warrior
Hmm...this story is pretty interesting.
Update soon *_*
4/13/2004 c1 Anna
wow.. thats good.. keep uo the good work mate.. it's a good story.. get the next chapter out!
1/11/2004 c1 joannie
Apparently Hamster-boy, or what ever his name was, doesn't have a well developed sense of humor.
I thought this story was amusing, and a nice little diversion from straight horror.
1/10/2004 c1 3hamsta-boi
what? what a load of nonesense. This wasnt even long enough to be called a story.
9/2/2003 c1 3Katharine Emily Francis
Good, good I like it.

Be seeing you. :)
8/3/2003 c1 13saintchris
That is a brilliant story. It is short and to the point, but all the necessary detail is there. I shall have to read more of your stories.
5/22/2003 c1 2Aktrise
nice twist in the ending!
4/28/2003 c1 4Wylderaven
This is beautiful. Brilliant. Almost Twilight Zone-esque. Love the dialogue being the focus instead of the action. Very cool story, I'll have to read more of yours now.
1/23/2003 c1 unclepauly
Quite a good read with a subtle humour running through it. I loved the exchange at the start.

Thanks for all the recent reviews, I'm afraid I've been away for a while, due to circumstances beyond my control.
1/9/2003 c1 IrishVampire13
Hi. Thanks for the review. :-) I'm glad you liked it. It's very encouraging, receiving a compliment from one of the best in the vamp area. Peace 2 ya!
24 Page 1 2 Next »