for And Yet Another

12/29/2002 c1 27Daroga's Rainy Daae
Oh, Vincent is so horrible! But... this is GREAT! WOW, this is just... a great story, and it's hard to find great authors on this site such as yourself. Every now and then I find a good author, and now - yay! I found another! Goin' to faves... I can see that you're a good writer just by reading, what, two of your stories? Both well-written and wonderfully enjoyable! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
11/10/2002 c1 AndrewB
Vincent. Now, that's not a coincidental choice of name, is it? Nicely restrained.
11/8/2002 c1 1Gunn
Short, to the point and very cool.
11/5/2002 c1 6cimeris
cool story
10/21/2002 c1 5Smenzer
Wonderful little story! I can easily see it in a vampire anthology. Great writing! Keep it up!
10/20/2002 c1 70Megan
Awww! Poor wittle vampire... :-(

In the streets the children screamed, lovers cried and poets dreamed and not a word was spoken...
10/18/2002 c1 8SweetEvil
Hey Willum! Actually, I really liked this short story. I wouldn't mind seeing this expanded a bit, though I'd love someone to put that hunter in his place.. but that's just me! ;)
10/15/2002 c1 6Strider Hunter
Hmm. Interesting, to say the least, Willum. Sort of had a comedic appeal to it at the beginning, I found myself chuckling a few times.

I do see the theme (of sorts) in this and the past few of your recent stories. There's virtually an infinite variety of situations that could involve our nocturnal friends, brief snapshots that tell a complete story but leaving us wanting for a continuation. With the store of ideas in your head, you could be pumping out little shorts like this every week!

Oh wait, did I say "could?" I meant "should."
10/14/2002 c1 5baditterbunnyqueen
Hey, it's been a while. Once again, you've blown me away. I love the sarcasm that seems to ooze from your narrator. Also, I think you deserve praise for taking a story line that could have been less than stellar in the hands of a lesser author and made it into something truly interesting. Kudos!

baditter