for So I Called Broderick

6/17/2004 c1 Box 5 Lot 665
Oh Meg, I'm bawling my eyes out! This is SUCH a beautiful piece! It makes me sit here and wish I had a friend that close to lend me an emotional and mental support whenever I need it. It makes me regret that I vowed to survive life without a single close friend by my side. You're fabulous. Absolutely fabulous.
3/7/2004 c1 Lora Lora bo bora banana fanana fo fora
So I just read this again, 'cause I don't want to write my English essay.
Damn. Irony bites, eh?
~Me
2/8/2004 c1 35pixy-dizzy
man, I want Broderick! He sounds so sweet...ok, not exactly sweet, but a friend i'd really like to have.
look at me. i'm raving about a fictional character.
Or is he? 0_0
2/4/2004 c1 Taurus
GASP! It's my Jerry-chan minus the rants and raves about how Aristotle's philosophy is REALLY justa buncha obsolete crap &c &c...wow. Never knew there were TWO of those. :-O
12/17/2003 c1 Kalamity Kat
I really envy you for having such a wonderful friend. No, wait, I don't envy you, you deserve him. Everyone should have a friend like that.
I'm really happy for you. ^_^
-Kat
4/3/2003 c1 Squirrel Girl
That was really sweet. I wish i had aguy friend like that. unfortuately all mine are idiots. it's inevitable i attract the dumb ones. ;) anywho, it was really cute and i liked it a lot. :)
1/18/2003 c1 5Tobias Talbot
Awwz... =D

There's a guy I'm friends with who is just soooo crazy... except he's going around telling everyone else he loves them. =) He once said, out loud in geography class (while watching 'Twister'), that if there ever was a tornado, he wouldn't care what happened to himself, as long as his dog was alright. Awwzz... So sensitive. =P

I went to his house only yesterday with two of my best friends Bianca and Sam to meet his best friend Damien... we had a great time. He screamed the loudest during 'The Others' and he was also the easiest target to hit with a snowball... =P

Good story...

The real essence of a true friendship is shown.

~Reikon~
11/7/2002 c1 Hella
Aww, that was so cute and sweet and funny and touching and ohmygod you're good! I had much enjoyment reading that, I really did. Rae, you're a lucky girl to have someone like that! :-D They're rare.

Hella
10/26/2002 c1 Relentless Bibliophile
Sounds a lot like me and my best friend - who's also a guy. He's one of those ones who just loves to drive me crazy, but is still there when I need him. He doesn't drink or smoke, either. And he doesn't make fun of me when I say "I love you" either.

Ahhh, platonic guy/girl friendships ... one of the greatest inventions ever, I think.

~Leia

(I'm gonna' go e-mail MY best friend now ... *grin*)
10/18/2002 c1 Beji
Awwwww, I love him!

And I love you too, Megan!

I must say my personal best friend would be Dejah...we know all each other's deepest darkest secrets...and everyone else just...doesn't!

But I must say that I really might enjoy her brother's friendshop more. There's just sometihng about guyfriends...they're awesome.

Go Broderick!
10/17/2002 c1 7Daylily Gold
This is very, very cute. ^_^ What an awesome characterization, for both of the main peeps. Excellent work!
10/17/2002 c1 DZ whose too lazy to sign in and is also protesting ff.net for being stupid jackasses
Hmm. Okay, well, I like it even though... Well, just even though. In spite of... Stuff. Yeah. So it's good, and yes, Broderick is the bestest guy alive. In Johnstown.
10/17/2002 c1 7ziggy pop eno
excellent! very original, with interesting characters. I liked the ending-will you add more? I'd love it if you did. This is great, continue!
10/16/2002 c1 T-Sama
^-^ Awww, that's so sweet!

Little sucker, you gotta love him, don't you?

I bloody well think he likes ya. Prod him around a bit. :P He'll get off his horse and sweep you off yor feet. Ahh, young love...

Sayonara Rae-San!