for From the Deep

10/25/2004 c1 1Jakula
Wow, I like this a lot. One word to the wise, however: please take care to rate your stories/poems accurately. I would make this at least a PG, as I do not picture this kind of dark foreboding in a G-rated movie. Other than that, I love it.
7/1/2003 c1 8Grateful Duckie
Very well done. From not specifically describing or saying what and who the strangers are, you allow the reader to come up with ideas on their own. I also love the imagery. Imagery is always spiffy. ^_^
1/25/2003 c1 117CovinS
I don't think you can make it too much better. Stick with this first draft. :)
1/21/2003 c1 4Adro
Cool! Very interesting, I wrote mine in school too...
1/20/2003 c1 28yet another running mouth
I don't think I quite understood this one. Is it Sci-Fi, and you're talking about an alien-race, or are you talking about fleeing knowledge for the sake of preserving our beloved ignorence? Plz explain when you have the time. :-)
1/19/2003 c1 102firemounrain
It seems that physics makes people think about the meaning of life. Good work. I wonder... if you made them all haikus, would anyonre notice? ...jeez that was random. You do good.
1/4/2003 c1 3Ares-Artemis
I always thought first contact would be something good. But then where would the poetry come from? I say this one's good. Something dark, something sci-fi...
1/4/2003 c1 3Doctoroc
Great! Your overall outlook on this space conquest thing is great!
11/24/2002 c1 Rikai
Wow. Very nice. The title suits it nicely, I think. I found the poem deep in istelf, and definately something to read more then once. It was beautiful. And while I'm here, thanks much for the reviews. I just started using FanFiction, and not alot of people see my writting, so the reviews are a major boost.
11/22/2002 c1 KLMeri
No idea what it is.

Keep the work in this form. It works rather well.
11/20/2002 c1 9Dragonwrathe
I simply love this poem! The first paragraphs hooked me, it's very much like what I feel, also. I like the human yet demonic feel of this poem...it's just...creepy. And interesting how you write your poetry! Love it-keep it coming
11/20/2002 c1 1shink a.k.a Anime Master
only one word can summarize this...WOW! that is so amazing. great job. and thanx for the review on my fic, im a new writer so its good to hear compliments from talented writers like you:)
11/9/2002 c1 31Anhedonia-257.5
Geez, you're actually making me look over my shoulder. The images are so realistic, I'm half expecting to see something behind me. ;) Don't change a thing. It's great. I like the broken-stanza way you wrote it.

P.S. If you get reviews in your email, am I annoying you with all these reviews? *winks*
11/6/2002 c1 47Black Rose4
That's really deep...wonderful. And to answer one of your ?'s...no I have never thought of publishing my stuff...unless you count the story about a ballerina who couldn't stop dancing. ? (hehe) Thanks for the thought though...i really appreciate it.

~BR
11/4/2002 c1 7caladre
I really like this, it's put together in a really powerfull way. Just one slight suggestion though, instead of "Destruction" on the first line of the tenth section try "Destroying" I think that would sound better.
20 Page 1 2 Next »