for Hidden

8/9/2004 c1 11Rachel4487
I REALLY like this poem! I can really relate to it. I know how it is to keep things hidden and I have to hide my emotions a lot. Well anyway, again, good poem!
7/11/2003 c1 33BlackFlights
This is really good. People really do believe your happy, when really your being eaten inside, and nobody notices.
4/20/2001 c1 DorkyTurtle
Shit honey it was good! Really your only 11 years old! Damn what's this world coming to? You really feel like that? I'm 18 and my life is a living nightmare...but 11 years Old! Sweetie what's the problem? You shouldn't be feeling so crappy at a young age like that! Cheer up!

-Dorky
4/4/2001 c1 TigerFairy
Hi. Listen, well, okay. I'll start by saying that's a very good poem for your age, though it could do with a little working over. Secondly, don't worry. You will get over this. I have gone through the same thing. I don't think anyone can make you see this now, but inside of you is you and as long as you are sure of that, you don't need to worry about anyone like this.
3/17/2001 c1 2Tiaa
This was good and SO true.
3/8/2001 c1 Crystal Aerodactyl
Cool, that was really good!
12/21/2000 c1 1LyleaAVL
Beautiful...impressive. Wish I could write like that.
11/20/2000 c1 126Madd Spammer
Ah, I can relate to that all too well. I hate when those popular people try to sympathize. They're like "awwwww..." but they don't understand anything of what you're going through, and they don't know what it's like. And then when THEY cry, they expect everyone to give them attention, just because they are who they are. Well yanno what, it's just not like that. As a poem, to be blunt, I don't think it's all that good, but I could feel the emotion in it, and that's the whole point of poetry. Keep at it! =)
10/31/2000 c1 Haruka Mouse who's too tired to sign in
very, very awsome
10/31/2000 c1 Pippi
I like the idea, but the contradictions confuse me. I would make the top have shorter lines. The whole thing doesn't have to be complete sentences.
10/30/2000 c1 Guest
deep, sad, and true. Even though, I like the way you wrote it.