for When Can I See You Again

8/20/2004 c1 4purebliss90
Nicely written! Very sad *sniffs*
12/26/2003 c1 10snowtiger13731
This was so good. I noticed it was in "fan ti". I don't know too much of that, just like a few words, but I figured most of it out. Full of emotion. I'm off to read more of your poems. Hehe, feeling in the mood for chinese poems today.
~julia
10/21/2003 c1 19lengg
Wow *0* Nice!
8/12/2003 c1 27a-Leng
This was beautiful! I loved how you made each line have the same number of characters, gives it a certain rhythm when you read it, especially the first verse.
3/10/2003 c1 16Pear
Good. I notice that all your poems depict of love and emotions. Not that it's not good, but try something else too. You are a good writer.
11/12/2002 c1 J
pretty good poem but some of parts doesn't really make sense..but overall is good..at least better than me...i can't even make a peom that ryms

j.f.:)
11/10/2002 c1 Lily62
Wow...damn, that's sad...how do you write like that? My poems are so friggin choppy!
11/9/2002 c1 2Luri
good good write more!
11/3/2002 c1 hermione86
well, another great poem written by u. how do u manage to write so well?
10/29/2002 c1 Melody
Wow!This is a really good poem, using superb and fantastic themes,rhymes! Keep on working! You are very talented and you have a strong sense in romantic poems!
10/29/2002 c1 7Songstress Lenne
Whoa.. that was such a sad and wonderful poem! I can never write like that... It's beautiful! Will you be writing more of these? Please do!

Just a little advice, it's actually spelt "leaving" rather than "living". Living means a whole different thing. But anyhow it's a wonderful poem!^_^

~~Sorceress Yuna~~
10/27/2002 c1 1Forget-me-not1
It's awesome! Write more?
10/26/2002 c1 13Thalia Kendall
This is very nicely written. I like how the poem includes the speaker's personal thoughts. Good job!

~Thalia~