for heavenly daze

3/27/2004 c1 10Distel
The poem is really lovely. That all I need to say here ^^
~Sutairu
1/9/2003 c1 Gnat10886
I like it. It's so cute sounding. I think you and free verse get along quite nicely *winks* lol

keep smiling

nat
1/5/2003 c1 16kaika switched
Another beautiful poem. You have talent with this - keep writing!
12/24/2002 c1 18Foxness
its so descriptive! GOOD JOB! i think that is so flowing and sweet and everything ^^;; even t hough i dont really understand most free verse, it just kinda cnfzes me this is good!
11/11/2002 c1 20Backwards Into A Wall Of Fire
Hey

A fan of my poems recomended you on her page so i decided to come check ya out. I LUV UR POETRY. So much softer then mine. I tried writing like that but soon gave up. I envy you lol. Keep up the good work

Backwards Into A Wall Of Fire
11/2/2002 c1 29Honey Kitten
This was absolutely beautiful! So amazing. I think you should try more free verse...this turned out so well!
11/1/2002 c1 173the Queen of Jupiter
Ooh...so pretty. Very peaceful. "to end up here,/next to you,/is a kind of Eden." I can relate to that so much! Love the line "the moon crawls across/a web of silver stars" - very imagery-filled. Yes indeedy.

Keep writing! Peace ~~
10/29/2002 c1 DragonsEclipse
I love this! It's very well written. I like the descriptions you use. Thanks for the reviews. I really appreciate it! Keep writing! ^_^
10/24/2002 c1 50Kittioto
Wow... not half bad. Pretty dang good, actually! ^_^ I must applaud you for the free-verse effort... I've chosen to ban myself from making any myself, and though I do enjoy reading it, I've always preferred good 'ol rhyming fashion. ^_^ But this... this was very well done. It's a rare thing for me to REALLY, really enjoy free-verse... but honestly, I can't find fault in it.

As for Sharon Olds, I've never heard of her... perhaps I should check out a book..?

Anyway, greatness, as usual! ~Grovels before your poetic might~ ;)