for Life Beyond these Walls

5/26/2004 c1 4Milou1
this really touched me. Describes way the childish stuff that goes on in high school! Great job
1/8/2003 c1 28yet another running mouth
This is exactly how I feel! My little teeny-bopper friends always come to me with their five-minute dramas because I can give them perspective. Now I can just print this out and give it to them! :-)
12/25/2002 c1 1Jondymk
sad but true

i love the way this is written

congrats
12/22/2002 c1 26Helenlicious
I see what you mean, yes. Lots of people can relate to this. It's a really good poem, too. I mean wow - REALLY good. You're an amazing writer.
12/14/2002 c1 19Beautiful-Tradgedy
I like this. You were right it is kinda like my poem (you read one of my poems and recomended I read this poem. I'm gonna read all your other stuff to now :)

Good work, please keep writing more poems.
11/23/2002 c1 4Mother Night
lol! Very good job! This reminds me of my school. So many bullies picking on the smart guys. I love this part the most

"His torment will come to an end,

So have fun; play all day.

For you see, my friend,

You'll work for him someday."

The last line made me smile. I like this poem a lot, keep up the good work!
11/22/2002 c1 KLMeri
The opinion of the high school senior:

All work and no play makes Jane a dull girl, no?

Yes, I can watch my peers and wonder, "Are they really prepared?" But I must tell you, high school, in a sense, is part of the evolution. I wouldn't trade these last happy years for the world.

A man can have his fun as long as he keeps his thinking cap on!
11/21/2002 c1 33Arella Ashkenazic
Well, another good one, as I can see :) Keep it up. And, btw, I REALLY appreciate your reviews for Wild Magic! :)
11/9/2002 c1 5Probius
Beautiful! I can relate. Someone you made fun of in school may be similar to your boss someday, so be careful what you think of those people, because it may come back to bite you!

I like your poetry style as well. Many of your other poems are distinct.
11/9/2002 c1 31Anhedonia-257.5
*shivers* Ooooh! Total irony. I like the message, though. "Go ahead and hurt him. He'll be your boss one day who fires you in a minute!" Lol. =)
11/3/2002 c1 5Melody Brandybuck
This made me smile. I can so relate to this. Isn't it great how life works sometimes? You have some really good images in this poem, and I could see it happening.

~Melody
11/1/2002 c1 23Chaos Silver
Nicely writ'. I'm perfecting my Shakespearian language right now, haha. It Got Soul.

Until Then,

~Chaos Silver
10/30/2002 c1 16Ladysire
Well I'm still in high school and this is exactly how my friends and I feel at lest 95% of the time.
10/30/2002 c1 Mina Carlisle
I like this a lot. And I never thought that I would actually inspire anyone to write anything. But this is good. I've finally got around to reading your stuff and I'm glad I picked this one to start with!
10/28/2002 c1 61California Mountain girl
too true. *sigh* Good job.
18 Page 1 2 Next »