for Repercussions

4/9/2001 c1 dEmEntEd signed review
um..dat wuz ok i guess
3/28/2001 c1 8SweetEvil
That was terrifying! Wonderfully written and incredibly scary! It's a good thing I don't read your stuff before I go to bed at night.. :)
1/4/2001 c1 Azrel
*shudders* That was chilling. You should have this published.
1/1/2001 c1 megan
ewwww! That was good! I think all women should be taught the art of -slapping just in case they're even in an abusive relationship.
12/23/2000 c1 Jeff's writrzblok
Chilling...too chilling...
11/6/2000 c1 Lily
Oh, God . . . this was scary. I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep tonight . . . And believe me, I'm pretty hard to scare. ^^;; Anyways, this was really well-written . . . I liked the twist ending. ^_^ ::shudders:: And good job with the horror.
11/4/2000 c1 Kali3
I agree with the other two reviewers. This is definitively good enough to be published. A very dark, and grisly, short horror story, with a sad ending. Wonderful use of descriptive paragraphs in all your stories.
11/3/2000 c1 Scott Timms
A great story. How many words is it? you should submit it to that book fanfiction.Net is trying to market. Sad ending but unbeliveably well written.
11/2/2000 c1 106Akira Bane
Oh my gosh that was great ! It sounds like it came out of a friggen movie , just perfectly bloody great . I say it off this site and ship it to a producer , you have the talent . The talent to actully write a masterpiece . Pob Hwyl ( good luck in welsh ) P.S thanks for reviewing Outcast .
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4