for Visualization Exercise

1/19/2003 c1 102firemounrain
All the motivational speakers I have had the pleasure (quote unquote) of hearing have seemed to be speaking in a desprate attempt to convince themselves not to suicide. I wish they wouldn't try so hard. (Slaps self for random negative thought) Anyway... it's not in format, but then who invented format?
1/14/2003 c1 5aibou
::blinks:: '...blame this one on psychochick?' You should be thanking Psychochick! O.O Very nice poem. :) Hee hee! Cool!

~Aibou

P.S. - I agree with you though. IM conversations can be extremely dangerous. x_x
1/14/2003 c1 259goddessofsnark
LOL! I didnt quite get it at first, then i went and reread the summary...now i do(Sorta, i'm slow...i think I've read Flowers For Algernon so many times it's rubbing off on me) but anyways, good poem, mesa likes!
1/4/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
great poem! cool way of describing the speakers. i like this. and thanks for the review! yeah, you're right sonnets are hard to write. you can show your physics and chemistry professors it if you want. anyway, good job on the poem! you're a great writer! keep it up!
12/9/2002 c1 4Whisper to the Water
Get off the damn road!
11/25/2002 c1 38Shayley Rae
Funny! Lots of road rage and emotion. You've got talent - don't stop writing!
11/21/2002 c1 33Arella Ashkenazic
I know that feeling! I do know that feeling... I think this one is my favorite so far!
11/20/2002 c1 9Dragonwrathe
...wow...You have a way of really making your poetry just flow very nicely. I love your randomness in your poem, it makes the poem a lot more enjoyable, lol, that sounds weird but...that's how I feel!
11/20/2002 c1 12All Mighty Terrestrial
Hey, one of my close friends is a physics major too, so it's not THAT wierd. Actually, in that scenario I would have envisioned myself with a rocket launcher, or better yet, a portable black hole, but maybe that's just me.
11/10/2002 c1 43Schizophrenic Doll
for some odd reason i found this funny... i am a wierd one what can i say? lol i liked it though.. and yes im conversatiions can be dangerous hehehe...keep up the good work!
10/30/2002 c1 34Starrby
Heh...

Er...

Em...

V. road-ragey...

A little humor, a lot of emotion, a whole lot of therapy needed. ;)

~Starry
10/27/2002 c1 6uxecila
Whoa, kind of intense, angsty, scary... I liked it. ^_^
10/26/2002 c1 53Impressionist
wow...beautiful
10/26/2002 c1 1K. L. Stamper
Wow, very good! You should submit some of your poetry to poetry.com and try and win 10,000. I did that, I became a semi-finalist, but I'm not sure if I've won yet, and your poetry is much better than mine.
10/26/2002 c1 24psychochick3
yes, IM conversations can be very dangerous with me. Every time I read this I like it even more. Very droll. Now if they'll only make an emoticon to accompany this poem . . .