for Project Kawaii

6/2/2001 c1 16Mayhem's BrainChylde
Great so far!
1/18/2001 c1 HashBrown
Ooh... intruiging... Looking forward to seeing more.
1/17/2001 c1 1Sosi Isara
This is great! It's as good as all the others!
1/14/2001 c1 Sosi Isara
No! Not the end already! Write more soon, my friends and I are dieing in suspense!
Ooh, I love these!
1/14/2001 c1 Sosi Isara
Best one yet! I can't wait to read part four! ^.^
1/14/2001 c1 Sosi Isara
Junko is so cool! I can't wait to read all of the others! Plus, I can't beleive you who wrote this story also wrote the "Kumiko the Demon Girl" series!
1/14/2001 c1 Sosi Isara
This story is so terrific! It's funny, and well written! I'm printing out all of the parts!
12/2/2000 c1 HashBrown
Great story! LOL
11/29/2000 c1 1Richard Beaubien
SSS1 Junko? Fear for Tokyo and the surrounding area...But not for the readers of this fun fic. Remember, be cute or else you'll be sent for Some Re-Emiducation! Hoee~!
11/28/2000 c1 Richard Beaubien
A fun twist on cute anime and magical girls makes this story one of the better orginal fictions out there. The characters are full of detail, and Junko is one of the more intresting magical girls. And Emi is Emi...:P A must read!
11/5/2000 c1 HashBrown
ooooohh! keep going please! The story line doesn't really flow as well in the end as the beginning, but it's great!
11/1/2000 c1 BGlanders
This is one of the funniest original shoujo stories I've ever read. You've managed to inculde everything (ninjas, mechas, mad scientists, magical girls), plus

1) You've done it well and

2) Demonstrated a real talent for writing. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!