for Friend of a Rainy Day

6/26/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
this poem says exactly what i feel constantly! i love this! great job...erg...i have to favorite you...
5/30/2003 c1 11midnight dreams
*squeals* Aie! i love it! ^^ *pats your back* wonderful. ^^ i feel that way most of the time...although i'd prefer to stay indoors and listen to it...but of course, i LURVE danceing in the rain...i should do that again sometime...^^ but - as your poem said - mom's there. ^^ heehehe...continue writing. And the review is much, MUCH appreciated. :)
5/27/2003 c1 38Shadafakup
Oh.. That was so cute.. I was laughin.. It sounded like a little child talkin to the rain.. Interestin and light-hearted.. Honestly it amused me.. The contrast with the different kind of wetness is pretty cool.. I like rain.. Whee.. heh- Just a note.. You spelt 'here' as 'hear'.. lolz.. Cool poem..
4/29/2003 c1 7Unhappily Neverafter
Brit: Aw, niceage ^_^ A happy poem I like!

Kristi: I love the rain. You expressed it in a uplifting way. Good job!
4/19/2003 c1 lostinscotland
beautiful! ::looks desperately around for some rain to frolic in:: now i want rain! see what you did? oh, but that was gorgeous, go rain go! and go you, keep writing away!
2/23/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
I like it when it rains during the spring, when the temperature isnt ice cold, and its a lovely, sprinkling rain. I also love the sound the rain makes. Great job,

sal
2/21/2003 c1 2JupGrrl
this is very sweet and light- i think your word use here was fantastic. i love rain too, and i think u managed to convey it in such a light-hearted way- it's a beautiful poem!
12/3/2002 c1 56Silver Nightingale
Nicely done! The poem was very vivid... great work!
10/26/2002 c1 13evm
Heys!You posted!Are you feeling better now?We missed you at school! And I had to walk home alone

*sobs*. Oh well! Hope to see you at school on monday!

P.S:Oh, yeah!I almost forgot! the whole point of this reveiw was to say that I love your poem!I like it better than your other one, even though I liked that one very much! See ya later!

P.P.S:Keep writing!
10/24/2002 c1 99Little Miss Shadow
Telling a very simple story that we have all expirienced - in a very unique way.