for Dance of Escape

6/26/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
hm...wish i could dance through life. that would be nice...
6/6/2003 c1 lostinscotland
excellent. i don't really know how to review poetry, but this is good stuff! can't describe how you feel after reading it...can't describe anything. blargh. you're good at this!

::goes away before she causes anymore confusion::
5/26/2003 c1 98ShadowGal
Absolutely gorgeous, but a bit haunting as well. I don't know what else to say, as I'm not much good at reviewing poems unless I have something to (constructively) criticize, which isn't the case this time. Well, keep writing!
4/29/2003 c1 7Unhappily Neverafter
Brit: I dont like non-ryming poems, but I like this one ^_^!

Kristi: Ditto on that.
4/17/2003 c1 Anonymous
It is really good...I thought of Johnny too!
4/15/2003 c1 Onion
:: wipes tear ::

that was perfect!
2/23/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
I'm.overwhelmed. I can see why this is one of your fav poems.

Sal
11/9/2002 c1 9januaryisforever
Hi, Marley! ::waves to Marley, who is sitting right next to her:: ( ::Marley waves back:: ) This is a cool poem! ^_^ Yay! Very dream-ish... and ev'ryone knows we love that stuff! ::dance:: I like the knife-y part. ::hugs Nny comics:: ( ::Marley screams:: ) Yeah. Dreams are cool. Let's dream every night! :D But nightmares make good story ideas. O.o;; Mmkay. Buh-bye!

~Raven
10/28/2002 c1 13evm
Awesome!I love it!It beats your other two poems even(I say that every time but it's true!Each poem is better than the one preceading it!).Hmph!How come you never showed them to me before?You evil being!Withholding wonderful poetry from unsuspecting personages!Well anyway...

*catches breath*keep writing!(or you could say versing...hm...now that I think about it that sounds better!)
10/28/2002 c1 Guest