for Alone

7/19/2004 c1 19Phelan Kell
I love the image here. This sounds a lot like my early angst-ridden poems of darker times. You really convey a sense of abstract pain and an idea that you are alone... or everyone for that matter. Great mood.
4/22/2003 c1 28yet another running mouth
So many thoughts, emotions, and frustrations in so few words. I often feel this way; that I am surrounded by an almost tangible naivety; that, in the search of something real, of something true and worthy, I have contructed my own downfall. Fortunately (since you've already written these emotions as conscious thought) I'll only have to print this out rather arrange my own fumbling words for it. :-)
1/25/2003 c1 117CovinS
A great job. The last 3 lines were a great ending. You have a talent for poetry, that being visible after only reading 2. Very, very good.
1/24/2003 c1 30wild Pennyroyal
I love it. You capture exactly the emotion that one experiences when one feels completely alone and yet is surrounded by many many people.

I must say you're quite talented.
1/11/2003 c1 Reconnaissant Pour Sombre
Another great poem, you've got amazing structure
1/4/2003 c1 3Ares-Artemis
I take this one a bit literally and as a figure of speech at the same time. "And in reaching for the stars"-always been a dream of mine. But it seems I won't be going anywhere near them because everyone's holding me back-"I wandered off a cliff,/over the edge of an abyss." I can't imagine going anywhere else, but dying if I don't.
1/4/2003 c1 3Doctoroc
Me again. Great!
12/30/2002 c1 4axania chic
um wow this is just wow kinda no words for how brill this poem is its so powerful and deep and dark

axy
12/5/2002 c1 5Rikai
I like it :) I can make the pictures in the head and I just

like the wanting something different, and being alone, cause I know how

that works.
12/3/2002 c1 27Electra Fairford
This is very good! The simplicity makes it so beautiful and poignant
11/29/2002 c1 3CuteMinakoChan
First off, great poem, I like its structure. Two, thanx for the review! Let me explain, I said two half-hundred years because its sorta how they speak, not quite medieval-ish yet still not they way we speak! Plus, I like saying half-hundred!

The dragons can only themselves fly on the planet, since there is gravity n' such. Ok, heres the jist of it

Universe, then quadrant(not an actual physical place, just groups of planets.), then planets, then homelands. Did that help any?

BYE!
11/23/2002 c1 Wrong Name Tag
It's not very long, but it gets the idea across wonderfully. Amasingly written ^_^ Awesome job!

-Jessie
11/22/2002 c1 KLMeri
_
11/21/2002 c1 33Arella Ashkenazic
Now THAT is a feeling I relate to. Like, you're standing in a crowd of people, people EVERYWHERE, but you're all alone. How can you be in a crowd of people and alone at the same time? Happens to me every day...
11/20/2002 c1 Nonny Moose
I like it! The last verse is...amazing! (oh, and thanks for reviewing MY poem!) Bye.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »