for Divine Spaces

1/22/2003 c1 silentsue666
hi! i really liked that..it was very good..oh and thank u for the review..i tryed to i.m. u to tell u, but u were away...

Though others may hate the works of our toil

we write not for them, for they hug the soil.

i really liked that line, it was a great way to end the poem, or so i thought. well, thanks for the review, and i hope this made you smile cuz ur review made me smile!Bye
12/12/2002 c1 3Morgan LeFay4
Wow this is really good. I read your other stuff as well and some of it's random but a lot of it is really cool. Anyway thanx for reviewing my story and about the whole typos thing- im sorry, you might be a college student but I'm in EIGTH GRADE! Sheesh cut me some slack I like to write but I really bad at editing my own stuff. Anyway I'll get someone else to read chapter 2 before I put it up on the site! :o) Thanx again!

~Morgan~
11/23/2002 c1 5Soulshadow
I really like this poem, very deep*lol* But how are word deep? Do they have depth? Nevermind..anyway I really like this. I'm going to add it to my Fav. Stories list:)
11/22/2002 c1 KLMeri
Personally, I relate this to the aspiring poet. Very nice indeed!
11/21/2002 c1 33Arella Ashkenazic
Hm... I like this one, too. Thought provoking.
11/9/2002 c1 1D'javol
Hey, thanks for your review. ^.^ Anyway, I really like your poem. It's got some awesome imagery, and kudos for making it rhyme (I don't care what my English teacher says; it's harder to write a rhyming poem without it being retarded). It evokes a feeling of distaste for the world we live in (or was that already there?). You may need to work on where you put your capitals, but other than that, I really like this. Good job. ^.^
11/9/2002 c1 31Anhedonia-257.5
Ahh, I love the last two lines. Very true about writers. You know, you have a way with words that goes far beyond your years. It's reminiscent of the famous writers like Byron, and others. I love it!
11/7/2002 c1 7phr34k ktt3n
this is really good. your choice of words really catches the attention. it's really cool!
11/4/2002 c1 43Schizophrenic Doll
i liked this. it was well written and really good. Thanks for reviewing me ^_^ I will be coming back to read some more of your stuff...but right now i gotsa headache so this is all I can read...for now. I promise I'll be back ^_^ Keep up the good work.
11/4/2002 c1 Shadowofdragons
oooo..very interesting... ^_^
11/3/2002 c1 5Melody Brandybuck
Yes, exactly. That describes it perfectly. That is exactly how I feel about my writing, creating whole worlds just for me, because I want to. You expressed this beautifully.

~Melody
11/3/2002 c1 2Emerald Incarnation
Great poem. It speaks true of writers, if that is what you write of. Though this is just the obvious subject, so excuse me if your topic is deeper then that. Keep writing, you're good.
11/2/2002 c1 44Enyos
"we write not for them, for they hug the soil." I love the last part! I'm not sure whether I'm a poet or not, but I know that I write poetry only to express emotions.
11/1/2002 c1 23Chaos Silver
Nice. Really, it is. I'd like to hear more from you though. Your style amazes me, And I promise I won't fail to review more of your work.. Anyway, yes, I'd be adding you to my Favourite Authors list, if that's okay with you. Actually you're one of the first on my list,(the only one really) so you should feel flatter'd.

until then,

~Chaos Silver
10/31/2002 c1 1Windswift
Aaaahhhhh, wisdom beyond my comprehension... it is not often I get that. You are gifted.

I, too, always try to return the favor, when someone who I don't know willingly reviews one of my stories...
20 Page 1 2 Next »