for Friends

11/24/2001 c1 Cuno
Wai, now I miss the FF Net Chat... But besides that rambling point

(I am very irrelevant tonite...) this was really good. I like it, muchos. ^.^

You should do this more often. And don't foget: flex those muscles!
1/5/2001 c1 3Spirit
Awww, Twizt, that was so sweet. ^_^ I dunno if you include me as one of your friends, but you're one of mine (even though you tried to strangle me the other day...)! I've never seen this side of you before... maybe once...
11/11/2000 c1 2Callista Jessi Raven
That was just um i dont know sweet?Nice?Sad in the beginning?Well it was just plain good.If u want to IM me anytime its JessiCall827.I miss everyone in the chat.Yep Callista is still alive ppl.
11/4/2000 c1 4Kersha Okeyama
I miss you sooo much! Great Poem **sniff** I loved it. **hugs** Luv Ker
11/2/2000 c1 feedmeseymour
Whoa, Mike, I didn't know you had a band. Man, this was angsty. I never knew you were so, what's the word? Sentimental? Depressed? Not right...One problem. You dedicated it to ff.net chat friends? Beware...one thought to be a freind can bve a traiator looking to steal your talent, heppened to me the other day. He somehow got it so whenever I signed in it was his account...so my fics would be under his name...Xing fixed it though. You seriously have a band? Gonna sing it? heh heh, it's wicked good actually. Ego food.
11/2/2000 c1 VegetaVegclone
*sniff* that was really good
11/2/2000 c1 Yama's chica
TWIZT THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! That was one of the best fics I've ever read! ^_^