for College Life

5/26/2004 c1 4Milou1
that was really good and i understand the feeling
4/22/2003 c1 28yet another running mouth
Damn right. People are so caught up in what they deem to be "Life" that they are blinded to Truths and Beauties uncountable. I could not agree more with this poem.
1/14/2003 c1 5aibou
O.O Wow! ^_^ I like this poem a lot. Keep writing! Moremoremoremoremore! Lol...

'LIVE A LITTLE' I wish to scream aloud,

I liked that part the best. :)

~Aibou

P.S. - ? I think I will e-mail you about Colorado School of Mines when I get around to it. I wanna know what's so annoying there... and what collage life is like, since I'm only in my freshman year of high school after all. ^_^
12/30/2002 c1 4axania chic
i loved the live a little part really fitted in good job

axy
12/17/2002 c1 36obsidian katana
nice poem! i totally agree, it's so true. everywhere, not just in college. good job! keep it up!
12/12/2002 c1 14Mnemosyne Nine
I have to agree! I know far too many peaople like this. Great work, and cheers for life and living!

P.S. thanks for the review
11/27/2002 c1 4Whisper to the Water
I can understand why you'd be frustrated! Most people can't think about the finer things in life. They just don't want to. It's as simple as that. Of course...there are some of us high schoolers trying to change that...we're called homeschoolers...but that's another poem, for me to write. Nice expression of sentiment!
11/27/2002 c1 Lady Meriadoc
HAHA, no I am not laughing at you, its just this reminds me so much of my college! And people do need to live a little, you've got that right!
11/23/2002 c1 11midnight dreams
^_^ That was nice...i ask the same question. :) Great job! :) Can you drop by and leave me a review? :) Thanks! :) Er...is college like that? Hmm...i'll find out soon enough. :)
11/22/2002 c1 26Jayne-angel
I'd have to say I completely agree with this poem. So many complaints, but nothing is done about it. What causes us to do this? I'm not sure.

Thanks for reviewing my poems.

And you must be crazy to be a physics major. Yuck! But I can't say much...I'm a biology major, chemistry minor.
11/21/2002 c1 33Arella Ashkenazic
MY COLLEGE IS LIKE THAT! I think all colleges are like that. Get SO sick of it, too ;p *grimace*
11/20/2002 c1 4Remus Lupin
Really good. See I read your poems. Well one so far. You are so gifted with poetry.
11/16/2002 c1 11inky-clyde
Thanks for reviewing my poem! I know exactly what you mean in this poem. People can be so... I really can't describe it. I suppose the best way to put it is oblivious to the fact that other people hurt more then they do... And for better reasons.

Well, nicely done.
11/12/2002 c1 26It all fades away
Hey, People have their good days and their bad days. I thought this was a real good poem.
11/12/2002 c1 4Hibiscus
You've captured the essence of these folks quite well. No, I've not visited your school, there are people like this at all schools (and elsewhere). Unfortunately, they only continue this behavior in the post-graduate world. Learn early the idea of *breathe deeply* acceptance.

Good luck!