for Where I Come From

11/20/2009 c1 Amanga
That really is sad to blame an ordinary citizen for the destruction of Pearl Harbor. It doesn't even make sense. You blame the government and the military for that, duh. And it is true that most of us Westerners can't tell Japanese from Chinese, which is slightly embarrassing for both parties. Anyway, that was a sweet story.
1/28/2003 c1 Gok
Read it, liked it, thank you for explaining the vocabulary. :) *chuckles* Having 2 or 3 heritages isn't too bad - try having 14! But being able to connect with the ones you do have, sounds wonderful. :) Thank you for sharing. :)
11/15/2002 c1 ArtemisMoon1
I think you wrote that very well, and it was an interesting story! I found it particularly of interest to learn a little more about you and your life too. ^_^ The references to releatives of your got a bit confusing though, lol...

I have loved the Japanese language since I got my first undubbed anime. I know some words, but I can tell you now I would have a huge problem in Japan, ROFL! Your trip to Japan would seem a breeze in comparison! See, I can understand okay and follow, but when it comes to speaking, I am pretty hopelss! I have just enough of a southern accent from living in Florida all my life to murder any attempt at speaking another langage, and I sound so silly trying! ^_^ Ahh, but oh well, at least my southern accent isn't too bad. It could be worse, huh Bubba? *Bubba nods* Hehehe...