for The Truth About CocaCola

3/11/2003 c1 IrishVampire13
*laughs* No wonder Coke sucks! Long live Pepsi!
3/7/2003 c1 15marcus77777
I have been sent here by a high ranking coca cola official who is. displeased with you. He sends you a single message:

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME
12/31/2002 c1 Alisyn
Guy Doll. That's funny. This is very interesting and...educational. I like it. Too late to save America, though.

-Alisyn
11/12/2002 c1 Mobius Shadow
I happen to like Vanilla Coke. not the regular stuff quite so much, but VC is great! And I will be considering writing more of the Diary of Stephen King, don't worry.

A nail in four days? Acid aids digetion, you know.
11/8/2002 c1 Beltane
You're probably gonna attack me... But CocaCola is better than Pepsi will ever be! Moohahahahaha! And Pepsi -AND- CocaCola both dissolve nails and bones n' stuff in a matter of days, so don't go blaiming my soda for that, lol.

Nice little Guy attack though... hehe... Nice MP jokes too. Becha he had two cocanouts (sp?) hidden somewhere, and then went galloping off... fun fun.
11/7/2002 c1 BB You know. BB
I have an oposing argument:

~My evedence~

Coca Cola is a very useful product... vanilla, lemon, or otherwise~ My arguement 1:

Coke can be used for drinking... duh... but also can be used for:

~cleaning toilets

~cleaning tar off of sidewalks

~"abortions" for those who don't mind miscarriages!(don't get me wrong, I don't like abortions... I dun even like adoption, but ya gotta do what you gotta do!) I need something to argue my point!

~makes really interesting 'water' balloons!

~pouring over the heads of the bitchy cheerleaders or just anyone you just don't like!

Now the following...5 paragraphs will explain each of the above points: (note: since I'm not being graded... these paragraphs are NOT going to be in order... sorry daroga... hope you can follow!

1: Have you EVER EVER had someone you really hated... the new thing to do is pour Coke over their heads! Water is old news and dries... ono fun... so they are wet for a few hours, instead... Coke dries and then they are sticky for the rest of the day... nothing is greater than that!

2:Cleaning Tar off sidewalks... and Cleaning toilets... all I can say for those is: hey this stuff is pretty strong!

3:As it works for people you don't like, there is one for the people you do like... instead of putting water in water balloons, you put coke in it! so you now have your very own Coke balloon! fun for the summer when you are sick of doing the same things over and over again!

4:Abortions... don't get me wrong, cuz I disagree with this Idea, PLEASE, don't try this at home! I would never forgive myself if I found out someone did! But I have heard from numerous sources that Coke can kill a fetus and cause a miscarriage! AHH!

In conclusion to my conclusion (DAROGA!) Coke has MANY good purposes and MANY BAD! I listed a few good and 1 VERY VERY BAD! one!

So it's your choice, but I personally like coke... honestly, if you told me to tell you which was coke and which was pepsi or you had me take the pepsi challenge or whatever... I would tell you they taste the same! I can't tell the difference! So... whatever... I personally found a strange addiction to Vanilla coke... but whatever! Have a nice day!

MY... story is done! (DAROGA!)
11/3/2002 c1 cutsnake
i always drink fanta and i know some other plots to take over the world. if you play neopets my username is cutsnake.
11/3/2002 c1 Pepsipoof
Yes! Coke is eeeeevil! It can unclog toilet drains and burn paint of of cars!
11/3/2002 c1 Gafinilan-Estrif-Valad
YES! COCA COLA IS AN EEEEVIL MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION! CRUSH IT! DESTROY IT!

*goes around waving the soviet flag* VIVA! VIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVAAAAAA!
11/2/2002 c1 25awww queen
My story is done... funny... I loved it... GREAT, A comedy for the masses! BRILLIANT or as said on Hercules, 2 thumbs WAY WAY UP!

Bear
11/2/2002 c1 1Lightbulby
COCA-COLA EVIL? 0o0! Say it isn't so! ...Guess I'll have to switch to Pepsi.