for Margaret

8/2/2004 c1 Alex
Fascinating. You point out one of the major problems in physics when it comes to looking at time - physical laws more often describe functional relationships than showing any sort of causal order. The line analogy was a clever way of doing this.
2/2/2004 c1 carmice3
Very cool. I got the impression that you were merely stringing together cliches and reandom information without ever really reaching an easily definable conclusion; but hey, no problems with that. (I do, however feel that when I check out your other reviews I will find that they don't understand it and you are unappreciated.)
So if I can get this straight: We are all shades of the same nothingness. Even the most of us are incosequential, and the fact of us glorifying them depreciates them further. Even opposing views are in the end sadly identical.
Interesting view, that. Good style.
12/7/2002 c1 zero
thats cool. i couldnt help but think that if i was the main character in never wake, i wouldve liked to read this before i went back in time and got shot. :P the whole thing is really cool though. oh, who is sally campbell?