for star light, star bright

4/12/2009 c1 12Interluded
i'm way to tired to think what this means exactly, but its so pretty. the descriptions make the story poem whatever. i hope the girl still believes in magic
10/6/2003 c1 warnthepenguins
Incredible. Deep. All that stuff. *adamant but confused gesture* What can I say? It's too good to critique. I feel like I'm defacing some hallowed thing just by posting this.

Bah.
2/15/2003 c1 141E. Gao
I'm morbidly obsessed with this kind of writing. [runs away screaming like the fangirl she is]

~EG
2/5/2003 c1 32Morbane
I love the poetic descriptions. Not sure about the title - how does it fit? I like the structure, and I like the rhythm... the line of the second paragraph seemed so rhythmic, like something swaying. And all the light in this piece seemed so pure - silver and dark bright - helping to combine the ideas of a dream, a failing dog, and a waiting unicorn. *smile*
11/23/2002 c1 11unexpected source
Its shiveringly real. Real like paper thin cuts and accidently walking in on a fist fight but one is losing badly, but turn this around, and make it a discovery, a finding of something of the sort, and you have it. Snow and fur always come hand in hand, like rain and boots, or sun and shorts, or fire and dirt.

Fydor
11/17/2002 c1 53Aviendha19
aaahhh

that was so beautiful

i dont know what else to say. i love it
11/15/2002 c1 252account inactive00000
ah wow, i am instantly envious

i wish i could make my work sparkle (ach, horrible word, sorry) like yours, and i love the imagery and everything, and...oh lovely.

really.
11/11/2002 c1 2aintawoman
this is beautiful.

wonderfully, brilliantly, simply beautiful.