for What Is Love?

11/1/2008 c1 10Aurora Corona
这首诗很美!你真有天分!
11/20/2006 c1 83keringo
sounds like some chinese song lyrics...kind of good. keep it up!
1/24/2006 c1 Guest
沒想到你中文那麼好身為台灣人的我 為之驚嘆
6/10/2003 c1 Rubee
Its really good all the poems this artist wrote is great.
3/18/2003 c1 someone who needs to learn more chinese
Well, i could only read about 80% of that...but...it's ok! I got the main idea. and 80% isn't that bad! I mean, for my chinese...well, i'm not gonna go there. but i thought the poem was very sweet.
3/10/2003 c1 16Pear
Well written! I agree the ideas you presented. In fact, I have a poem with almost the same idea as you. Again, this sounds like a song lyric. You only need to add background music. ^^
2/5/2003 c1 1Naori
·R¬OµL©`¡C¡C §A¦n¤å¤~
1/16/2003 c1 1215
hi i like your poem very much! i sound so nice keep up the good work
1/11/2003 c1 sweet sorrow
poor me... i only know a few words. i take chinese. cause i am. you know... i wish i can read and understand it. poor me...

S.S.
12/22/2002 c1 1Raining
A self-contained piece of work, very effective and lyrical. A bittersweet song.

It flows beautifully. You are talented.
11/26/2002 c1 kjkeeeee
That was beautiful. Your voice shines in this piece! I also enjoy your fanfic of Harry Potter ^^
11/23/2002 c1 11kealohikakahiaka
Sounds like one of those popular song lyrics playing on the streets in Hong Kong or Shanghai. You should make it into a song.

Personally though, I like traditional Chinese poems: Tang, Song, Yuan... etc.
11/15/2002 c1 Lily62
Oh gracious! It's sounds so adult-like. So mature. How do you write Chinese poems like that?
11/11/2002 c1 melody
HaHa! Your story is very romantic, but you, in the real real real world, disgusted by romantic stuff, WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO? Whatever, good work!
11/10/2002 c1 7Songstress Lenne
Wow...another REALLY good poem! Hmm.. gotta write in my diary today that I learned what love is! *lol* Anyway great work, I'm always waiting for more Chinese poems from you. ^_^
17 Page 1 2 Next »