for You'd Know

10/16/2009 c1 32Kathys Charge
I have never really been in this position or that of the sleeping girl, but that doesn't mean I can't relate. Gorgeous piece.
5/11/2009 c1 Omok
Hell. I'm spam reviewing today and favoriting everything I read. *stares* but dam, I'm not lucky enough; it seems. as if, you've stopped writing. @_@; haha..sad eh? I'm too late.
7/21/2007 c1 2mugenjou
Wow. The angst is just so... delicious.

Ok. Maybe it’s not the right word to describe it, but yea. Amazing. Love it.

love your other work too.
9/7/2005 c1 xehno
Beautiful. Poignant. Well done. ^-^ A few areas need to be fleshed out, I think, and a few phrases need to be redone - the word-use is a little bit trite - but if you ever decide to re-edit I'm sure you'll catch all that. ^^
6/9/2005 c1 2justasymphony
wow...this is amazing! i love it! maybe because i can relate to it in parts and it was extremely well-written. good job!
12/19/2004 c1 Pretty Evil
*Is speechless*
7/12/2004 c1 emf
Damn... I can relate to her so well! Very well written
7/8/2004 c1 Gothman Guild
good write. sad life.
3/11/2004 c1 6Gilee7
Wow. This is just creepy. That girl has problems. Pretty cool though. I liked this. The writing could have been better, but it wasn't really all that bad. Some things could have been reworded better I think, but yeah. Good story. Very creepy.
Are we supposed to feel sorry for the narrator? If so, then you failed at that. I just simply think she's a very disturbed young girl. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
11/20/2003 c1 live2rideforever
Nicely written. . very well done!
11/19/2003 c1 13Riv
Excellent as always. Very angsty and extremely well written.
11/18/2003 c1 lp
ahh sickeningly similar to how i feel sometimes. very very good story :(
6/13/2003 c1 6LongSpeak00
oh god justKISS HER oh i love it im checking out your other stuff!
5/24/2003 c1 141Not So Soft
aaww that was sweet. You wrote it so well. Im gonna add it to my favourites.
5/10/2003 c1 445Zilindico
Excellent, an absolutely powerful story. Definitely one of my favorites. ^_^
24 Page 1 2 Next »