for Beginnings and Endings

1/1/2005 c2 Byrd
It's been so long, and it can still make me cry...
10/24/2003 c2 71Toireasa
Mer! ::pathetic unhappy noises:: That was depressing, but nonetheless, I loved it. I would love to see you develop this further., but maybe that's just me. Once again, fabulous job.

~Toireasa
10/24/2003 c1 Toireasa
I love it. I could see some more character development going on in this, especially between, Rua and Solinari. Nice.

~Toireasa
9/29/2003 c1 16Celtic Dragoness
Want more stories! (lol this is the only thing I haven't reviewed...)
9/29/2003 c2 Celtic Dragoness
You need to write more, my falcon. On everything, I don't care if you post it :) I just want it!
9/2/2003 c1 6Talon Blackwood
Woot! Bravo! THis has great promise! It's really good so far! Keep it up!
1/8/2003 c1 2Beryl
Tal Tal Tal... You know I love it. ho hum, diddle dum... Its 1 in the morning on a wendsday (well actually now its thursday, but you get the picture) and I should be working on a science project so I can finally go to sleep (four hours a night, three nights running, oh yeah, you know who's a hyper sleep-deprived mess!) but I couldn't resist visiting my favorite deranged squirrel. I haven't heard from you in ages, and you promised me updates on multiple stories months ago! Pay up!
11/20/2002 c2 1icey cold
I like it, you put a lot of work into the characters, and I can tell (besides you already saying to me) that these two had a history together.