for Sitting in the Rain

12/14/2002 c1 50Kittioto
Seems more like a song... er... not entirley sure why, though. ^_^**

Well, very dramatic. Sad. Very sad. I'm not being very discriptive, am I? -_-** Um... okay. Brain fried. Nice and crispy, like today's cheesy-fries. Yeah.

Well... it's meaningful, which is nothing new in your work. ^_^ Keep writing!
11/21/2002 c1 Needa S
Sad in a way.. But well written. Awesome job! R&R my work sometime and keep writing!
11/19/2002 c1 2Odo-uita
Hum. This is quite good - better than me! You write really good poetry. Was this meant to go with a song? Or maybe I'm just daft... Ah well :)
11/16/2002 c1 41WalkingOnWater
um...hm...well ok on a scale from 1-10...i give this a...6...sorry, but its not as good as your others! I feel bad for saying that, but of course, who am i to critisize huh? I dont have much talent for poetry! Oh well...i try atleast...well neways! GLAD YOUR BACK! *applauds* and keep it up, i wish you wouldn't just stop writing like that! MAKES ME WORRY! lol, neways, i'll...well...get going since im just rambling (oh yeah, and "broden your horizon* if you would...if you know what i mean...k? just a lil constructive critisizme)
11/11/2002 c1 176DefianceIsMe
Welcome back...It's been a while...Well that was a very sad and real poem. I love how you incorporated the popular children's rhyme when you said:

"Rain, rain don't go away,

Quench this fire if you may.

I'm hoping to be free this day,

Please keep the flames at bay."

Anyways. Glad you're back...^_^