for Thank You for the Past

1/27/2003 c1 29Honey Kitten
This was completely and utterly amazing. I added it to my favourites. I can relate to it so easily. Well written and, just, WOW!
1/5/2003 c1 16kaika switched
Beautiful poem. Your words seem to flow very well, smooth and whatnot. Keep writing!
11/26/2002 c1 SARA
MAN, THIS IS ABOUT THOSE COOKIES, ISNT IT! See! I knew u should have made them for me... now its eating away at ur heart. HA! U deserve it. I really wanted those...
11/20/2002 c1 18Foxness
really nice poem! greatly written, oh yaim a friend type of person from ffn of kittioto's if ya wanna check out my stuff you can, i have lots more but i dont post much anymore cuz i plan on making a book, so ya, i lovereviews so i review ppl, so ya i revewied! XD ^-^ keep it uppers
11/17/2002 c1 50Kittioto
... ~Stares at mind-numbingly bright screen, zapping the brain within~

... ... Wow... ...

... Well, Kiora, you've done it again. You continue to give me reason to keep you on my favorites list. ~Bows~ Also to keep me jealous. Yay! ^_^**

I hope you never lose your knack for poetry... I don't see how it's possible, but sweet murciful goodness, I hope you don't! I loooove reading your stuff! And it always seems so full of meaning all the time... whew.

This one is another that I can kind of sort of relate to. ~Shrugs~ ... I feel a lot of guilt, even for things that aren't entirely my fault. And then there's the stuff that IS entirely my fault, which I quite blantantly feel like smacking my head against a wall repeatedly over. ~Grins a bit~ So another rhyme well done, dear Kiora! I commend you on your poetic acheivements! ~Bows gracefully, then trips on shoelaces (I'm only wearing socks...) and falls over in typical anime fashion~

... Heh. ^_^** Blonde moment!

Oh - and if you really REALLY REAAALLLLY want to know or something; Yup, the last little stanza thingy is sort of... abstract. Kind of lost me on that one. But it's beautiful nonetheless, and even gives more of a direction to the poem. :)