for Sequel to Captured

9/12/2004 c9 7forgotensoul
i love it so far
3/27/2004 c11 Crystal
*tear* Thats really...really uh good...and...sad...and...depressing and touching. did i mention sad.lol
good job
1/26/2004 c3 149Pose For Me
Aw, come on! They're brothers! Liam can't kill Alex/Xaith! That's not nice! *dies from wondering to much*
Regina O.B.
Ah, must go work- I will finish story later on!
1/26/2004 c2 Pose For Me
Ohh YAY! Don't kill the messenger! Messengers are good! ^_^
1/26/2004 c1 Pose For Me
aw, that's sad. oo... SEQUAL! hehe, sorry had to make my outburst.
I like Xaith, but he better become good!
1/22/2004 c11 6Luminara Unduli
This is an amazing story! It 'captured' me within the first paragraph! I can hardly wait for the prequel!
As to your writing style, you are very precise and to the point. It is easy to picture the actions of your characters. However, you should try to add more descriptions about your characters, other than their beauty. Vampires are known to be very well-dressed. Also, when a different character begins to speak, you should start with a different paragraph. That way, the reader knows that you have switched characters.
Lastly, I am writing my own story about a vampire named Kerinna who does not know what she is. I'm sure it will intruige you!
8/22/2003 c11 1Roguechere
I really liked the ending to this.

Good Job.
6/12/2003 c11 1N. Alba
omg i cant believe that its over... i luved this story so much. i so am going to read it again. its so sad that the two had to die at eachothers hands though, its alittle like Romeo and Juliet... in a way. great story

nik
3/26/2003 c10 N. Alba
wow that was so, sad for the little girls, but im glad that one of them is going to be strong. i dont like this new Xaith though, he seems really mean.

humm... idk about the next chapters, i think its up to you if someone dies but whatever floats your boat. lol you know, making life is just as good as taking one away...

post more soon

nik
12/19/2002 c9 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
wow, what a change in xaith. can`t wait to see how it turns out.
12/15/2002 c8 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
man, SOMEBODIES ticked off. loved it^_^ can`t wait for more! she didn`t kill him though did she?
12/4/2002 c7 Kat
Oooo! More! More!
11/27/2002 c6 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
man, that was a twist. i love it.
11/23/2002 c5 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
*cracks whip* write more! more more more!
11/22/2002 c4 hudsiyfiusnfsudi
*mocks* to be continued. meany! i love it though.
20 Page 1 2 Next »