for Becoming One Anything

2/7/2014 c1 Amber Ice Fox
This is kinda brilliant. It's simple, but has more meaning than a lot of stories that are covered in fluff.
3/28/2010 c1 3runswithvamp
aww that is so adorable
9/11/2009 c1 128vitriolicvermilion
Aww. Warm fuzzies in my chest.

This is so sweet and simple, yet complicated, as relationships such as this too often are.

You've captured the mood beautifully.keywords

You've brought me back old memories, and that is one of the highest compliments I can give you as a writer.
7/8/2007 c1 i-see-faeries
Aw, cute. ^^ I don't know, it feels like something should happen, even at the end. Like this whole thing is leading up to something and it's all going to crumble. But I'm glad it ended happily. And after all, maybe something happening is the new cliche. And it made me laugh, what Alex said about cliches being cliche and that being messed up. I agree. One criticism though, the way you wrote it made it hard to determine things. I guess it's because you put thoughts from both guys in the same paragraph, and that causes some confusion as to who's thinking now. But other than that, I love it. It's cute and sweet. Great job.
6/30/2005 c1 7K. T. Wood
Aww. That was really sweet. Kind of sad though. But I liked it.
5/18/2004 c1 ddz008
It was sweet!
Nice one-shot!
:D :D :D
5/6/2003 c1 7Lami
*cries*

that's it!

*cries some more*

not reading anything else of yours for at least...5 whole minutes!

oh, projectile mucus! joy.lol
2/7/2003 c1 Sojourner Blue
I really like this. The characters are good. There is some really nice imagery; the light sharpening his curves, for example.

But you are telling a little too much. Show vs. Tell.

I love "it's the *hair*" that's a perfect line. Write more.
1/28/2003 c1 Krillin
WOW!

That was beautiful. I have never read a story so good. You are most definatly a natural writer.

Please write more, just like it. It was short, sweet and to the point. It did not drag on for 12 chapters.

Please keep up the great work. Do not stop if others tell you to.
1/18/2003 c1 Allie
I love this so, so, so, so much. The writing is gorgeous, and the characters...*meeble*. You've done a truly fabulous job with this!

- Allie
11/16/2002 c1 15Opal Soul
I don't normally read or like slash, but I'm really glad I gave this one a chance. The title caught my eye [by the way, it's really poetic-sounding], and I started reading, and the first sentence was amazing, so I kept ON reading. There are so many great lines in this, and this is a really, really good short story.
11/15/2002 c1 7Cuppie
OMG... that is adorable. And well written, extremely well-written. The emotions were expertly conveyed and the characters were real and developed. This is so sweet, I loved it! :)