for Not feeling it

12/20/2004 c1 17wishes21
aw.. u must be pretty hurt when u wrote this.. the emotions were strong enough to even make me feel it across the computer! i like it.
3/17/2004 c1 144Infinite Smiles
Great poem...I have toyed with the same idea in a few poems as well...the poem "love" to be exact. I especially love the four letter fable part.
2/29/2004 c1 79Summerdazed
you know, there's really no words to describe the magnificence of your work...I don't even see the point of reviewing them anymore, since they're all beyond-words, but I'll try...:O)
=summerdazed=
1/4/2004 c1 sexy tromboner
all have to say is WOW.
I'm shocked
I think I really would of been
hurt(lol) but I would have gotten over it pretty fast because I don't like to dwell on things such as that. But it was a good poem
(if you ever need to turn down a guy tell him to read this)lol
DAMN lol
But seriously, You are a very good poet.
I had know Idea that you wrer this poetic it's kind of sexy lol
There is this girl who gose Inglewood who writes poetry in a notebook I'm going to tell her about this site. she likes reading poetry to i'm going to tell her to read some of your work if you don't mind.
you write so well you could probly make some Dinero off of it. lol
1/2/2004 c1 124Tipped
amazing. again, i must ask, how do you fit something so powerful into a few short lines?
2/5/2003 c1 DragonsEclipse
Nice! I like this! Keep writing! ^_^
11/18/2002 c1 Catch Ya Later Alligator
I know that's certainly how I've been feeling recently. I think the "do not seek such a thrill" sounds slightly awkward. . .I dunno why, and in "It's just something I just can't feel," having two 'justs' seems somewhat redundant; I think you only need one. Other than that, I like it.
11/18/2002 c1 29Punk Rock Trash
I feel the same way and I understand, seeing as how I just got dumped. *frowns* Good, but too short/Phoenix
11/18/2002 c1 9LoyalOfLadyDeath
wow. I'm not sure if you really think Love is fake, or you had a really made experiance with it. Whatever the case, this is really nice, I'm especially fond of the lines,"Love is but a four-letter fable,/Do not spill such prevarication across this table."