for What if?

5/21/2003 c1 19embracethedark
This was really good; I liked it. If you want to/ have time, could you please read and review one of my stories or poems? I'd like to have the opinion of someone with your talent. Thanks.
4/22/2003 c1 28yet another running mouth
I think we've already reached that point; the point where all that is made available to us is a life of formless normality, and we are left with old roads deep-worn by Cowardice's use. What Unusual Road is there to chose? To what Unknown Place may we beat our own path?
1/24/2003 c1 30wild Pennyroyal
hey, nice poem, I like the imagery and description. Very menacing (which is good), especially the first verse. The second to last sentence faintly sounds like one of Robert Frost's poems...

The subject is quite interesting, and you've provided another side to what could happen if everyone wished to be simple.

*ps. Thanks for your suggestion*
1/14/2003 c1 3touchless
what if?... a phrase that comes from my mouth many times, good poem.
1/14/2003 c1 5aibou
The usual start of a review for poems like this: O.O *Wow.*

How do you write poems like this? O.O Very cool! Great rhyming. And surprise! I understand it too! ^_^ Write more! ^^

~Aibou

P.S. - ^_^ I'd pick the road less traveled! :)
1/12/2003 c1 Lucas Harper
This is brilliant... one of the most imaginative peices I have ever read. Congrats on such a great poem.
1/11/2003 c1 Reconnaissant Pour Sombre
an amazing poem, really excellent and thanks so much for the review inspired me to read your stuff and I'm really glad I did
1/5/2003 c1 AzuritaSeti
It describes the part of people that most don't see. And at the same time it tells of the 'other' people such as myself, who face 'God's' wrath. It is amazingly deep, but anyone is able to understand it. Great Work!
1/5/2003 c1 Becky
Lovely work!
11/30/2002 c1 1Tsunami Umi
I liked this poem, partly because it embodies some of my own thoughts about society, and partly because the repitition sounds good. I read some of the other poems, and they were good, but this is my favorite. Keep writing!
11/27/2002 c1 KristyGrace19
Very nice.. I was very interested in this poem.. I enjoyed how you repeated WHAT IF.. Just an awesome job..
11/25/2002 c1 4Whisper to the Water
This is so amazingly beautiful. The use of masculine and feminine rhyme is superb. You convey so many many ideas in this short piece...ok, I'll stop ranting.
11/25/2002 c1 2Android Kaeli
So good. I like every part of this poem. Good job! *Not a good review, I know. ^_^'*
11/24/2002 c1 Alyssa Raven
Hey, this one was good. What if has always been a dangerous question if ya know what I mean. I like this one a whole lot.
11/23/2002 c1 1MinakoKid
I like the poem and thanks for reviewing.
20 Page 1 2 Next »