for Seeing That Guy

10/2/2005 c1 Virginia Giselle
Thanks for the review. (: And I love this story. The style, the discriptions. It's wonderful. (:
7/5/2005 c1 9Shinu-Neko
Oh, that's cute! ^_^
6/19/2005 c1 4Taylor-Ame
I love this. It's so simple and descriptive and emotive. It brings back memories. I like it very, very much.
7/17/2003 c1 21apathyburger
I like this- very free form, association. Perhaps add more?
5/30/2003 c1 PunkGretchen
Seems like one of my old relationships. Good job Pedro :)
4/5/2003 c1 96Liebe Sasa
Wow, thats just... Gorgious. I love it.

-Mizery Rose
1/4/2003 c1 9SchizoAuthoress
I just wanted something to read, so I was checking out my reviews and clicked on the link to your profile...Why did you make me CRY? Just kidding, I'm not mad or anything. That was great!

~~Schiz
12/28/2002 c1 5Aezy
Wow! Thats very good writing...I like! *clicks* onto the favourites it goes!

Happy New Year!

Aezy
12/26/2002 c1 8PaperLanterns
Wow, i really liked reading that. It wasn't really sad, but i ended up crying anyways. It was full of details that really only girlfriends recognize of thier boyfriends, and that's what really made it come together. Very original and emotional piece.
12/15/2002 c1 37wingless
i love the details

the fairy wings - the shirtails

this is really true. the regretful feeling i know what you mean
12/9/2002 c1 communist daughter
that is SO sweet and SO sad - and definitely very well-written. kudos on an orginal and bittersweet idea.
11/30/2002 c1 9Bienfoy
ahh i wanna know what happened!they broke up?...aww this is so good, makes me think of my exboyfriend. really very well written, you put some great usages of emotion in there.
11/20/2002 c1 5AriadneEthereal
Really well written. I got really sad in the middle, but then it all worked out, which was good! Will there be more?