for The Writer, The Rockstar and The Truth

6/19/2010 c1 3Musiclover712
Wow this is a really great story
8/2/2005 c1 9Enola Reverof
This was a beautiful portrayal of the way even someone who is idolized can be reminded they are still human. It delivers the message that somewhere out there, someone is waiting to surprise you with things you'd never expect from that person. Excellent work, and an even better concept. Highly imaginative.
11/16/2001 c1 42Dream Angel
Wonderful story. YOu're the best at writing short stories! :)
6/6/2001 c1 shade
YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER!
2/28/2001 c1 5Isis Rage
Hmmm names for this story..."The Day Arrogance Died" "The Writer, The Rockstar and The Truth" "Carson Daly Sux" hehe I like the last one most of all. While they are all relatively lame titles I just wanted to try to help, I hope at leats they spark an idea for a good one. Other than that another good story, the characters well set up and understood. Christopher Johns, huh? Rockstar torn apart and into depression by media vampires? Gee that sounds oddly familiar :0) but I your story very much and from what I've read of your stuff it does NOT suck. Alrighty later days.
1/5/2001 c1 Darkling1
~laughs delightedly~ I love this! ADORE this! wow!
12/10/2000 c1 LM3
I would have to agree with you, this story does deserve a diffrent title. Unfortunatly, I have none.

It is a shame that you have recived such a bad response as this story is excellent, looking from one perspective and not totally biasing either side i.e. stuck up rock star or irritating journalist.
11/7/2000 c1 Evan
This was really good, you can portray the human mind well. I like how you showed the reporter's courage in dealing with his insecurity, I'm sure a lot of people can relate to that; doing things they would never have thought they'd do before.