for In The Dark Of The Night

1/21/2010 c1 1DefineVintage
This sounds interesting :) And just to help you, Erlking is by Johann von Goethe :)
9/1/2007 c1 4Mistress DragonFlame
This was very interesting. However, I would assume that there'd be more to summoning someone (especially a King) then just saying a line or two. White candles, sea salt, blood, ruins, moonlight, etc.

I am saddened that there is no more to this-and it doesn't even seem to be a complete chapter. You left us abruptly hanging at the outstretched hand.
9/11/2005 c1 1DifferentWings
Wow! this is just what I was looking for I heard the song Figlio Perduto and I wanted to see if anyone else had heard it and done a fic. (which I will of course be writing one,) and I found yours, it was wonderful!
8/26/2004 c1 Tira
Interesting... lol. Is the Erl King a real person or a figment of your wonderful imagination?
4/15/2004 c1 21Bloodlilly
We just recently studied the ERlkonig in school as well. Gotta say, I truly appreciate the repeating death theme in your work. Oh- and the line 'as still as death'? I chuckled *grins*
2/7/2003 c1 102firemounrain
Interesting. if you ever decide to continue it, there would be an interested audience from me and some of my friends over on this end of the universe.

The best stories come in English class. That makes a lot of sense, but when I think about it, it doesn't really.

I like your style of writing. As in some understanding of some form of grammar that involves commas in the right places.

-flamebrain ashkevwrong. (i change names a lot...)
11/22/2002 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Please, please tell me there will be more. I can't wait to read it. It's good so far!~CT
11/21/2002 c1 2BuffLie
Is there going to be more? It's a good idea-but just as a suggestion-take out a few of the questions she asks herself. Make it a little more cryptic perhaps. Just an idea :)
11/21/2002 c1 104Skittles1
Ohhhh wow spooky! I really like it! Please keep it up and write more! I absolutely love it! You're very talented!