for Shades of Darkness

10/29/2005 c1 17Sarrasanne
This sounds like something from a book about like - heaven and hell and the middle ages and - etc. like mypaintedportrait, the stentences take you by surprise - i like the way this is written.

luv Isi
12/9/2002 c1 Melzy k
My Father commited suicide, my mum tried and my wrists are the criss cross scars of attempts to cry out for the help I want. I want hospital I want a shrink but no one realises what I do to myself I cut my wrists shallowly so that people see I have feelings that need talked about but no one realises that the cat i say scratched them is one of the calmest animals about I WANT HELP
12/6/2002 c1 23Lornyl Mahtsae
wow, I once had a friend who tried to razor her wrists, but she didn't cut deep anough, thank god. I love deep poetry like this.

PS: You remember the suggestion you made for my poem "The Plagiarist"? well, I followed trough with it, although that was when you were stll GeminiLady!

~Aislinn
12/6/2002 c1 3TheSisterSpoonBandits
hiya...very serious point..but well made

~us
12/2/2002 c1 Needa S
There is a light on the other side of the tunnel. Awesome piece! Well wishes to your friend! Keep writing and thanks for your reviews.
11/24/2002 c1 1Tearful Spider
You reviewed to my poem so I went to read yours. I understand what the poems saying because thats how I feel. Tell your friend that I understand her pain and that I hope she becomes well soon.

~Spider