for Sunspilling

3/24/2009 c1 12Interluded
I have a 0 period class so every morning I'm up and getting ready to leave at six and this idea of morning what is night / morning with the beginning of when time change and the mysticism back then as opposed to today was painted very nice. the last two lines were a little predictable, but that's only if i'm being very picky. good job :)
9/13/2003 c1 3Alexia S. Luclwit
I like street-lamps at night, expecially during festival, and they are all crowded, with the stars so bright in the black velvet above...
4/15/2003 c1 25pleasecometrue
love it, good write.
3/24/2003 c1 32Morbane
That's beautiful. Especially, the beautiful rhythm. It's completely natural and sometimes seems playful - such as in the lovely singsong line 'we live in a world of eyes open wide'. Some poems seem as if they should rhyme, but don't quite, and yours gives me the feeling of rhyme without it really being present. I'm rambling, obviously.

Exquisite, with the kind of clarity I ascribe to really good poetry. And beautiful.

In the beginning, it sounds more concrete, less fanciful, and we get drawn into fancy. And I appreciate the last two lines.
2/3/2003 c1 141E. Gao
Absolutely gorgeous. This is the quintessential nocturnal poem - I love the night, and I love the stars and how everything is soft and spilled, and I hate how the sun gives me headaches and blindspots. Amen. ^_^

~EG
12/20/2002 c1 Paradoxical Goddess
Remember me...? I'm not dead! Whee! ANyway, like your poem though I'm generally wary of love-ish ones. :) *thumbs up*
12/5/2002 c1 53Aviendha19
ah, that was so beautiful. i love it. it is so alone and secluded, so lonely and sad, so yearning and soft. its like a song that melts you, a composer in his quiet pain that shares it only with a silent listener. i love this so much. your poetry is sublime, i must tell you. im in awe.

lorraine
12/3/2002 c1 11kealohikakahiaka
I love this. Poetic, flow-y, profound but not overly so. Great poem.
11/26/2002 c1 252account inactive00000
ah wow, god, this is so lovely and delicate and sad, and it makes me think of so many things, and it's oh-so-beautiful! ach your work makes me think of dreaming

marlena
11/24/2002 c1 2aintawoman
wow. so true, and kind of sad though, ya know?

i myself am partial to the moonlight.

and darkness. and denial. ;O)

very very good.
11/24/2002 c1 3Faith In A Bad Guy
that is true, the light 'is' more difficult