for Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Period

8/22/2006 c1 2uptowngirl48
many kuddos! this series was hilarious!
7/26/2006 c1 anon
Thou speaketh the truth.
3/17/2006 c1 4 o'clock
he he he. I like it. Oh how the past haunts.
12/22/2005 c1 2xwalrusx
I loved it! So funny! roflol!
11/12/2005 c1 92q is for quirks
hahahahahahaha! that was hilaious! I can see my friends doing that... but yeah, that was great.
6/1/2005 c1 long live paper and scissors
Another wonderful installment of the adventures of Jane and Sarah. It's starting to remind me of the adventures of the insane Griswolds . . . assuming and hoping that you like National Lampoon so it doesn't sound like I insulted you.

Good story!
1/23/2005 c1 Lexx
I think you should write a continuous story of Jane and Sarah's adventures. I am sure it will be hilarious.
1/22/2005 c1 5cowsgoquack
...wow..that was funny in a sad way.
1/4/2005 c1 6nynaeve77
Sarah and Jane just should stay away from each other, seriously!

I was cracking up when Sarah described Jane's driving...eyes closed, 75 mph...oy! I would have freaked out if it were my friend, although once I drove 95 mph with my sisters in the car...lucky they didn't tell on me!
12/7/2004 c1 29Livi Z
Hahahaha! That was extremely entertaining! That sounds like something that would happen to me. Good job, it sounds exactly like how a teenager would tell it and everything! Wah! Good job!
10/13/2004 c1 31Catherine Abellanosa
cool story! i absolutely liked it! the way it was written is really a "BRAVO!" for me...even i could never think of making this kind of story...woderful work! i really do love it! keep up the good work!
[hey, hope you could read and review some of my stuff sometime]
great work!
6/19/2004 c1 teenchik43
Hey, i liked this short story. it was really good! Keep on writing. If you want you can check up my stories. My user is teenchik43. buh bai
4/17/2004 c1 5Spo0ky42
That was awesome! I absolutely love your writing of style! It's so sophisticated and unique. And the story was great too! :)
2/19/2004 c1 6alida benthraille
omefg i loved it! you should be so proud of that one, it's so imaginative and witty!
2/6/2004 c1 32HanakinStarbuck
Oh my GOD this is the best story ever! I laughed the entire time, and Sarah is the greatest narrator. There was a little bit of a tense switch for a couple of lines in the middle, but other than that, it was perfect! Great job!
Hanakin:D