for Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Period

12/18/2003 c1 11Burning For Revenge
This was great! Good job. I was enjoying reading it the whole way through. U should keep updating it! It was a very good story and i loved it. Keep writing. PLZ check my stuff out and review it. http:/w.fictionpress.com/~burningforrevenge
Username: burning for revenge
*great job. burning for revenge.*
12/18/2003 c1 Mlle. Verity
*between gasps of laughter* I hate you! You made me hit my head when I fell on the floor. The other one was good too.
~an avowed Christmas With Family hater~
Verity
12/9/2003 c1 17heart of oak
I loved this! I think my favorite line in the whole thing was "Just go to the mall, she says. This ain't the mall, Jane. This ain't no freakin' Gap!" That cracked me up so much!
Jaded Sarah stories would make great films. They're like the reluctant Thelma and Louise.
12/3/2003 c1 Jenelle
I love how it was written, but it needs an ending.
8/13/2003 c1 6Otternutter
hehe oh my word these two are really nuts! How on earth are they still best friends? Hehe, this duo really makes me smile- some of the stuff they get up to! Fantastic writing! :o)
8/1/2003 c1 1The baava Project
*laughing so hard she has tears in her eyes*

That was a great little story. It was sad, high-strung, and full of such cynical humor it made me as a reader just fall in love with Sarah's character. Great job! However, there is only one itty bitty little thing I might suggest, and that is watch your verb tense. For example: "The cops didn’t open fire on me, thank God, though they look a little confused." ". . . didn't open fire . . ." doesn't match ". . . look a little confused." See what I mean? But, that's only a suggestion!

ja ne,

LoK
7/27/2003 c1 3House of Leaves
VERY good!
7/24/2003 c1 3grilledcheesequeen
WHE! Another grand story! Knowing my friends, the title is also very good advice. Very good advice. I love your writing style, by the way!
7/9/2003 c1 14matt15086
Great story! I was wondering if you can review my story called Earth is under attack. The chapters are not in order but it does have a prologue. Thanks!

Bye
7/1/2003 c1 Syd
Omg, this is such a cute story. I love it. Keep on writing
7/1/2003 c1 7JainaTina
*breaths*...lol...*falls off of chair with laughter* u must write more!

This was so freaking funny! OMGOSH! THIS ROCKS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOSOSOSO FUNNY! IT WAS AWESOME!'

This is JainaTina and TenshiNoSaturn reviewing.(P.S. Yes, lotsa times we sign reviews together. Got a problem? Get a life.)
6/28/2003 c1 kimoniken
that was so sad!*laughing hysterically* wonderful in sounded like it really happened! did it? If so , you sure do know how to pick out embarrassing events in your life. If not how did you come up with it?
6/8/2003 c1 latana
kool... can u do another chapter please :D
11/27/2002 c1 5baditterbunnyqueen
Thank you for your heartfelt review! Might I suggest, though, that the next time you refer to someone as retarded, (which is not the same thing as stupid) you might want to go over your own heartfelt review with a spell checker before you submit a two line review with 21 spelling errors and punctuation mistakes in it. Just a suggestion!
11/27/2002 c1 sam
it was so dumb what were you drunk or some thing you think thats funney or some thine well it wosent it was gay and so are you that storey was retarded and like realey stupid and stuff is sucked a$$
30 « Prev Page 1 2