for Black Night, White Sky

12/5/2003 c1 20Innocent Green Eyes
Wow I liked this alot! It reminds me of this book I read by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes called Shattered Mirror. If you like the creepy, romantic vampirey kind of stories *Anne Rice kind of stuff* then I suggest you read it sometime. =) Very good poem!
God bless,
Indigo
6/26/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
incredible, as your other poetry has been...
6/15/2003 c1 9januaryisforever
Aww... purdy. ^-^ I remember I was going to write a story like this, where the lead girl was color blind, and at the end, she found true love, and she could see colors, but she died.

::pause:: Aren't I morbid? ^o^

I love the feeling in this one... for some reason, it says, "I can't see colors, but I can see things that color-seeing people can never see." It's like... Fainne. Very cool.

-MB
4/15/2003 c1 Onion
applause
4/12/2003 c1 23Platypi
M that's one awesome poem idea, and done well... felt really fresh and unique in its concepts. Fascinating themes combined with the lovely description. Awesome!

Oh, and I've got new stuff up if ya wanna look at it :-)
3/16/2003 c1 13evm
Can't believe I missed this before.I've never read it. It's really cool...glad I found it this time. whee, theres copywrites on everything now!Good job, keep on posting, when you have time(Evil Mr.Belles!).
2/26/2003 c1 DD
*smiles* i liked that. *smirks at the last bit* ah yes - have to have the copyright, ne? ^~
2/23/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
(Stars in eyes) Wow! Great great great great great! Yah gotta live this poets style!

Lol, keep writing, you're really talented. I think you would REALLY like Glorious Sadness, another poet who has claimed me as a fan, and whose poetry has claimed a place in my heart. She wrote a piece about colour too, check her out, you wont regret it, i promise you.

Sal

x
2/21/2003 c1 37Sunflower Philosophy
Colors and shadows. everyone says black and white is boring, but it isn't. I love your imagery and description here. I feel the colors flash before my eyes and then all the feelings I associate with them mix in and they're all painted into this work of art. It's beautiful.

By the way, if you liked "Circle of Dreamers", you'll probably love the singer who wrote the original song. Her name is Noa, and the original song is called "We" from her album "Now", which is beautiful, but I especially recommend the album "Blue Touches Blue".

Speaking of colors.

You also might light the poem "Shadows and Light" by Minihaha. this poem reminded me of it.

~* Sunflower, anyone?
12/30/2002 c1 2Saranha de Angelo
*pause* You have really good stuff up here. I mean, I'm really impressed by your beautiful poetry. Why didn't you ever tell me you wrote this well? *glances at question* Uh...nevermind...
12/3/2002 c1 56Silver Nightingale
You're really fond of colors... I liked this poem, too. You wrote it so smoothly... keep up the great work and thanks for reviewing my haikus! ^_^