for Somewhere, Nowhere, Anywhere and Everywhere

10/1/2004 c10 63Derek Dogan
"No more than a month?" Argh, it's been more like a year if not longer... out of all your stuff this has the most potential. I do wish you'd continue it...
8/17/2004 c10 18St. Julian
Great story! Hurry and update, please, I'm dying!
3/15/2004 c10 1Kaiwaf
Heh heh, hey, been a bit, eh? Well, again another good chapter. The whole interaction with Zekk and Dweepon's ship was great. I love how Vinnie took to counting ceiling tiles as she had nothing else to do.
And Scweebuk with his twitching arm...heh heh *smirk*
But man, now all three are being pulled to the moon...that's just great. Heh heh, it would be rather...interesting if they were all marooned there.
I'll be waiting for the next one ^.^
3/14/2004 c1 9Soul Rebel
You are really good at this! I really like your style, and the mood the narrator sets. It's funny! Rock on! Could I use any more exclamation marks!
5/7/2003 c1 traditionalevolution
This is quite good, the style, words and spacing keep people reading. It is a little disjointed which can stop things from dragging, but can also confuse people too much.

Generally people prefer not to be confused while they are reading. Douglas Adams is the exception that makes the rule.
3/29/2003 c9 1Kaiwaf
I've got one word for you...FINALLY! i've been waiting for this chappy for awhile! I really liked it, the way you phrase stuff and the words you use really works. And a little bit of humor spiced it up.

I'm curious about that moon...and i wanna see what happens!

Awesome job ^.^

Kat
3/21/2003 c2 1Clive McVahn
*laughs* This story is quite interesting. I love the Dutchman. I haven't had time to read your work, but I'm glad that I have the chance now. Keep it up!

I was hooked at his line: "We're nearing our next destination. I suggest that only myself and Lester continue on, seeing as Sir Estermore's attire is dirty striped pajamas and bunny slippers."
2/22/2003 c8 1Kaiwaf
ooh *winces* that's a sufficient cliffy. Good job on the story.i will be waiting for more chapters! Dung ale.i can only imagine.~.^

Kat
2/22/2003 c7 Kaiwaf
This is great.the stupid bad guy's henchman betraying him.a king with a tatoo like that in a very well written story. Most excellant!
2/22/2003 c6 Kaiwaf
Hm.this is very interesting. You have a way of ambling through a story that is very entertaining. I like Pedder; he's so stupid and absentminded that ya just can't help it *shrugs*.
2/22/2003 c5 Kaiwaf
lol, that was good. i liked the ass-wiping part of it ^^ And the conversation with Benk and Pedder.that was good.
2/22/2003 c4 Kaiwaf
Hehe, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve after that little incident. You really have me intrigued now.Lester's story was done really well. Good job.
2/22/2003 c3 Kaiwaf
Hm, the personal stories are really most well done. ^.^ You are really good with dialogue as well as description, and i'm enjoying your style of humor.
2/22/2003 c2 Kaiwaf
Wonderful job with the characters. I also like how you've made this into a universal wide story.i've always liked stories with tons of aliens. ^.^ The only thing i've noticed to subtract from this story is a few spelling errors.other than that, still good!
2/22/2003 c1 Kaiwaf
Heh. Sounds really interesting so far. You have good descriptions and a wry sense of humor that i like.
22 Page 1 2 Next »